THIRTEEN

bambigray13: happy birthdayto my mama 💖

to my mama 💖

chrisevans, diesuarez, tomholland2013, and 1, 102, 304 other people liked this photo!

view comments. . .

diesuarez: happy birthday, momma gray!! please bring back some of her cooking pleaseeEEEE @bambigray13
───bambigray13: she told me you should come visit her in
person instead 😉

username1: is that bambi's mother or sister???!!!

username2: did chris come along to celebrate her mother's birthday??
───username3: lmao why would chris and her even be together????
───username1: lmaooOOOo you obviously aren't up to date with their recent IG posts 🤭 @username3
username4: i bet chris came along and met her mom and asked if he could marry bambi 🥰🥰
───username5: WHAT
───username4: WHAT

username5: CHRIMBI IS ALIVE AND KICKING YAAAS

bambigray13: momma gray says thank you for all the birthday wishes!

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

Coming home to Pennsylvania felt like being shielded away from the glitz and glamour of Hollywood. Sure, Bambi loved living in New York; it's her favorite city. But, nothing could ever beat the smell of her mother's cooking once she stepped foot into her childhood home or the warmth her mother's arms engulfed her in.

The small birthday party for her mother ended around 11:30. It was mostly relatives with few of her Ylona Gray's close friends from her book club. It was held in the kitchen and living room mostly since snow had started to fall. Bambi's childhood home was a one-storey house surrounded by acres of land. A little barn was outside which contained some chickens and cows.

A tired sigh escapes from Bambi's lips as she plops down on the couch. Her mother was resting peacefully on her recliner. "Astrid, honey." Ylona calls out to her with an outstretched arm, "Come sit on my lap. You haven't sat on my lap since you were ten."

Bambi giggles and instead sits on the arm of the recliner. "That's because I'm a fat giant that might crush you to death, Mom."

"You're not fat." Ylona frowns, takes off her reading glasses, and gives her a pointed look (the same look she gave her daughter when she was nine years old and crying her eyes out because of some bullies in school). "Did those internet trolls say that? Well, I'm going to give them a piece of my mind. Just wait 'til they-"

"Mom," Bambi cuts her off, a soft smile on her face. "It's okay. Let's just watch some Law and Order. It still is your birthday after all." Her mother complies and the familiar theme song flows through the living room.

Ten minutes into the program, Bambi is distracted by the unending vibration of her cellphone. Bambi gets up from her spot and grabs her phone, deciding to check on what the fuss was about-probably Diane geeking out over Robert Downey Jr. for the nth time.

FIVE NOTIFICATIONS FROM THE POWERPUFF GIRLS CHAT GROUP!

buttercup
ASTRID ROSE GRAY,
DON'T CHECK THE
INTERNET. JUST
PLEASE.

YOU KNOW IT'S
SERIOUS BECAUSE
I USED YOUR REAL
NAME AND I'M
TYPING IN ALL
CAPS AJKLD

NICOLE AND I ARE
GOING TO FIX THIS
MESS. I PROMISE
YOU.

blossom
fucking hell,
bambi gray!! you're
possibly in a new
and healthy relationship
and you just had
to ruin it 😑

a sex tape really?!

LINK ATTACHED

buttercup
don't click it!!!!

bubbles

too late 😶

buttercup

AUTHOR'S NOTE
happy holidays
everyone!! i hope
you like this
update 💖