The Schuyler Sisters But Eliza Isn't There

Peggy just couldn't get this essay plan right. She was supposed to write an essay for her history class on one of the thirteen colonies. Not that she was good with essays in the first place, but she felt like she was failing herself if this essay wasn't perfect. She had lived during the revolution for crying out loud!

The absence of Lafayette was very noticeable. It was refreshing to meet someone who understood her, and not having that person near her… it was terrifying. At every free moment she found herself texting him. Moments like this, in fact. 

pegster:
have you started the history essay

largebaguette:
yeah why

pegster:
What colony did you choose

largebaguette:
Virginia 

pegster:
you basic baguette 

largebaguette:
au moins je ne suis pas seulement connu comme 'et Peggy' à Hamilton

pegster:
Stop insulting me in French I don't UNDERSTAND IT

largebaguette:
:) jamais

pegster:
alright what colony should I do

pegster:
problem child or abstains courteously 

largebaguette:
problem child obviously

pegster:
MASSACHUSETTS IT IS

largebaguette:
and you said I was basic

"PEGGY!" Max yelled from the main room of the dorm, startling Peggy so much she dropped her phone.

"Coming!" Peggy grabbed her phone and hurried from the small room to the small living room. Max was standing in the doorway with another girl, whose arm was clenched in her grasp. She seemed familiar, but Peggy was sure she'd never seen that woman in her life. 

Max panted for a moment before replying. "You need to meet my new friend, Angelica Skyler." Peggy's eyes darted to Angelica. It couldn't be… "I'm going to go grab us some coffee. Have fun!" With that, Max left the two alone. 

"So…" Angelica started. She looked uncomfortable standing there. "Peggy, huh? Like the Schuyler sister?"

Peggy choked back a sob. "Yeah," Angelica's expression turned into that of disbelief, before she ran and hugged her little sister, hugging her so unbelievably tight that the yellow-wearing girl thought she would collapse from loss of breath. "Okay, that's a little too tight."

Angelica mercifully released Peggy, but her hands clamped on her little sister's arms. "You look so good!" She laughed through the sobs. "You've done so well for yourself all alone!" Which, Peggy was wearing a yellow shirt tucked into a black skirt, so it was a pretty good outfit.

"When did you remember?" Peggy stared into Angie's brown eyes, admits saw their light shift. A new reincarnate then, must still be in the process of analyzing all she had been given. 

Angelica pondered the question for a moment. "Well, my revelation started about a day before I remembered everything, and the actual remembering was about 2 weeks ago." 

Peggy laughed bitterly. "I got mine when I was twelve." It wasn't that she hated that she got her revelation so young, it was just that she had never gotten the chance to grow up, not like any new soul, not like Angelica or Lafayette or Her-Harry. Sometimes she just felt… cheated. 

Angelica gasped and pulled her sister into a hug yet again. "Oh, Peggy… I'm so sorry." There the two embraced, until the younger girl pulled away. 

"How have you been?" Pretty asked, hoping to take all the attention her predicament was being given away.

Angelica laughed through a sob. "I know what you're doing, but…" She took a moment to gather herself. "I guess we better catch up."