Part 12: All I Want for Christmas

(See A/N at end of Chapter)

"Mr Blobby!" Howard scoffed, "Mr fucking Blobby – how bloody depressing!"

"You think you feel like shit", Gary told his friend, "imagine writing the love song that got toppled from the top of the charts by THAT monstrosity the week before Christmas!" He grumbled. He had set his heart on Babe being Christmas Number One, but alas it was not to be – the Great British public had typically gone for a festive novelty song instead. One with very little words, an annoying bunch of kids singing, plus some bloke clumsily prancing around in a big squishy pink and yellow spotted costume, with the grating vocal range of one word, "blobby". It was downright humiliating.

Thus it was, a great year ended on a slightly deflated note as Nigel sent them all home for the festive holidays. Nigel's gift for their hard work; they were going home for Christmas. The lads had all said their goodbyes, but there was one bandmate Robbie didn't want to say goodbye to. Gary Barlow was Robbie's new obsession...well, no longer new but 'increasing'. More accurately, shagging Gary Barlow, or at least trying to was all he could think about. For the last month or so, since they had first kissed Robbie had set himself targets: Get Gary to give him a hand job, a blow job and so on.

None of which had yet come to fruition. 

He didn't understand it, and it left him thoroughly frustrated in more ways than one. Although perhaps not as horny as himself, Robbie assumed Gary was still getting turned on by what they were getting up to, as well as he was. Well, surely at least enough to be intrigued about taking the next step, or so Robbie told himself. Yet, so far their secret rendezvous' had only amassed in him having a bit over-the-clothes action – a brush of bodies developed into some vigorous rubbing of parts, even a quick cupping. But Robbie was now after more from Gary, more intimate touching and associated activities. He was getting a tad desperate, and during several of their secret kissing sessions (they were thankfully now regularly having), Robbie had attempted to try and give Gary a cheeky hand job. It never went down well. On all but one occasion, Gary had reacted quite spectacularly. He'd flinch, and with a jolt as if he'd been hit by lightning, he'd jump backwards with alarm and force his body away from Robbie's clasp. Robbie's face would be full of frustrated confusion, while Gary's would be apologetic before he'd then quickly flee the scene. 

On only one occasion had Robbie got anywhere close to the next step; in fact so significant it was as a development that he had referred to it as a 'semi-handy'. It was a welcome memory for Robbie and a rare feat indeed, in which he'd successfully subdued Gary enough during a snogging session, to get him to relax and welcome Robbie's tentative hand down his trousers.

They had been in a random hotel room at the time, one Robbie had luckily found standing empty. Since both were sharing rooms with other members, they had to be extra careful, and Robbie had fortuitously come by a careless chambermaid who had left the key in a newly cleaned room on the floor below, and the door open wide. Robbie had written Gary a note to meet him there, and waited inside with very little patience. When Gary had eventually stepped through the unlocked door, the youngest member had grown so impatient that he immediately pounced on the blonde and pinned him hard against the back of the closed door; and there began furiously kissing every inch of his neck. As it luckily turned out, it was just how Gary liked it. Robbie had learnt all of Gary's weaknesses very fast indeed, and found a sure way around each and every one of them to work to his advantage. On this occasion, Robbie could feel Gary's usual stiff body, and same hesitation in his hold, it was always his immediate reaction when they kissed. Robbie saw it as Gary's barrier to what they were doing, and it was his nemesis. Robbie could feel Gary's frame stubbornly refuse to let his defences drop and simply give in to the moment; instead it was always like Gary was fighting against him and if Robbie gave him a second to gather his breath and find himself, Gary would likely bolt.