👅Same Old Shit - Randy

Smut warning! (finally, it's been ages.)

~~~

"When he broke your heart,
And said it's over,
Torn apart crying on my shoulder,
I was there being your biggest fan,
But I'm a fool forever,
Thinking we could be together."

~~~

Andy's POV

Another day. Another breakup.

I wasn't even surprised when he came home, the absence of Hannah hanging on his arm painfully obvious. I felt no remorse for my best friend, this happening all the time. It had happened so many times before, and it would happens so many times again.

But me being a good friend, I sat with him while he sulked. Pretending I felt sorry for him as he whined about being single once again. But it was his own fault. If he wasn't so damn scared of his sexuality, he wouldn't need to date hundreds of girls. He'd have me.

The feelings that Rye and I shared for each other were obvious. Everyone saw it. Nobody was shocked when they found out we slept together each time Rye was dumped. We had started doing it so that he could fuck some of his anger out, neither of us wanting to admit that it was now more than that. It was a way for us to have each other without actually being together. We could pretend that it was just sex, but it was far more than that and I had no idea how long we could pretend before I burst.

I wanted him to be mine. That was no secret. But he wasn't ready for that, and I couldn't do anything but accept that.

"There'll be other girls, Rye." I spoke in a monotone voice. It was the same speech I had memorised. The script I had to follow so it seemed like I gave a shit about Rye's failed relationships. Anyone else would just go to another friend for advice, but he wouldn't accept anyone but me.

"Yeah, I know. Just hoped this would last."

"It never lasts, Ryan. You know that."

He didn't reply, wordlessly turning his head and pressing his lips to mine. I kissed back, happy to have him for the short amount of time that I did. I knew full well that this would hurt that night when I went to bed. I'd cry myself to sleep, wishing things were different. I'd be polite and straight faced when he brought home his next girlfriend, not letting it show that it bothered me.

He pushed me down so that I was laying on my back, moving so that he was led on top of me, his hands gripping the ends of my t-shirt. I let him pull it off me, our lips attached once again as soon as I was shirtless. Our tongues slid together rather erotically, his hands running down my chest while I fiddled with his zipper. He was already shirtless, having anticipated us having sex as soon as his relationship had ended. Maybe Rye could be counted as a fuckboy. He definitely had no right to be offended by the label.

I unzipped his jeans, pulling them off before ripping off my own joggers. None of us were wearing boxers, both of us having done this so many times that we knew how it worked and that boxers wasted time.

"So pretty." He breathed as his lips trailed my neck, the feeling of euphoria his touch brought me feeling somewhat unrealistic. It was crazy how Rye was never mine, but I was, and always had been, undeniably his.

My neck was obviously covered in hickeys at this point, and it was sort of relieving to know I didn't have to cover them up. His next girlfriend would be none the wiser, the boys already aware of what went on between the two of us.

"Suck." He ordered, pushing two of his fingers past my lips. I swirled my tongue around the digits, maintaining eye contact because I knew the innocent look in my eyes drove him crazy.

"Fuck." He muttered, pulling his hand away and flipping me over so that I was on my stomach. He pushed one finger through my hole, my walls clenching around him as they savoured the familiar, yet rare, feeling.

"I need you now." I whined, not giving a shit that he had barely prepped me. I needed him inside me, and I needed him now.

"You want me to fuck you so hard you can barely walk?" He teased, making me groan in response as he pulled his fingers out, wiping them effortlessly over his hard dick, a pathetic attempt at lubing himself up. We both knew I didn't mind the burn.

"Fuck yes." I moaned, thrusting my his backwards, simultaneously hitting the tip of his cock with my ass. He grabbed my hips, holding me firmly in place as he pushed in, neither of us needing time to adjust before he sped up, thrusting violently as I shamelessly moaned. The boys already knew, so why should I have to be quiet?

"So fucking hot with my cock in your ass. Beg me for more!" He ordered.

"Please Rye!" I cried, the pleasure overwhelming as he sped up, finding my prostate not long after.

"Whatever my baby wants." He leant down, kissing the back of my neck as he abused my hole.

"I'm close." I warned him, him burying his face into my neck to let me know that he was too. We both quickly found our release, him letting go inside me as I came onto the sheets underneath me.

"I love you." He whispered breathlessly, body going limp on top of me. I relaxed into the sheets, trusting that we would find our way comfortably into each others arms during the night. We always did.

"I love you too."

~time skip brought to you by the fact that i haven't done a time skip in a while~

Two days later, I wasn't surprised when he walked through the front door, a petite blonde holding his hand.

"Lads, this is Honor. These are my friends."

He introduced the girl to each of the boys as I stayed silent, knowing he would save me for last as he always did. He would use this opportunity to reassure me, the boys, and possibly himself that we were nothing but friends who fucked.

"And this is my best friend Andy." He finished, looking at me with a condescending smile. I gave him a forced, fake grin back, taking Honor's hand and pressing a kiss to her knuckles.

"Nice to meet you."

Same old shit, but a different day.

A/N
hey guys. why does this feel like the first proper one shot i've written in a while?

bye guys Xx