🌹63 Questions - Randy (Part 3)

IT'S FINALLY HERE IM SO SORRY ABOUT THE WAIT I KNOW I SUCK

~~~

"I'm in love with you
And all these little things"

~~~

Rye's POV

"Hey guys." I smiled into the camera as we started our third live this week. "These are the last of the questions, so let's enjoy the end of the game."

Andy opened the screenshot on his phone, propping it up beside mine so that we could both see the questions.

"Okay, question fourty. What do you want to do after high school?"

"Bit late for that, isn't it?" Andy laughed. I chucked, reading out the next question.

"Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? Depends what they did, I suppose."

"Can I say something actually?" I nodded, gesturing for him to continue. "Only give people second chances if they really deserve it. Like, if they cheat on you they don't necessarily deserve another chance, but if you love them then you should fight for your relationships. Some situations are minor, and can be easily fixed. Others, however, are too big to repair. For example, if my dad had attempted to be a part of my life when I was young, I would've probably forgiven him. But as I grew up, I got used to life without him. I didn't depend on him at all, so I honestly couldn't care less if he was in my life. I'd have most likely been more reluctant to give him a chance if he reached out to me this time last year. But he's gone now, so I guess I don't need to think of the what ifs anymore. If it's repairable, and you're willing, then give them a chance to make things right. But only one! Nobody deserves multiple opportunities to fix their mistakes."

I closed my eyes as he spoke, taking in every word. I knew forgiveness was something he really cared about, and it was admirable hearing him speak about it so passionately.

"Next question then. If you're being extremely quiet, what does it mean? Well, if I'm being quiet it's probably because I'm either tired or just not in the mood to talk."

"If I'm quiet, I'm either tired, upset, or not in the mood either." Andy answered.

"Question forty three. Do you smile at strangers? All the time. One smile could change someone's day entirely, guys."

"I make sure to smile extra bright at the ones who seem like they need cheering up." Andy added, giving the screen a wide smile. I couldn't stop the small smile that appeared on my face as I looked at him. He was beautiful.

"You're adorable, Fovvs." I commented, making him blush and turn away.

I looked towards the screen, seeing the comment section filled with "awww".

"Andy doesn't take compliments well guys. He doesn't know what to do with himself."

"Only when they're from you." He muttered, only loud enough for me to here. I leant forward, pecking his cheek quickly before reading the next question.

"Trip to outer space or the bottom of the ocean. Space, definitely. I love looking at the night sky. Imagine how it would feel to actually be up there?"

"I'd go to the bottom of the ocean. The sea makes me feel calm and relaxed, so I think it would be amazing to admire the beauty of it from down below." Andy said.

"What makes you get out of bed in the morning? Andy." I laughed.

"I'm the one who has to wake him up every morning. Ryan really loves his sleep." He teased.