𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬

❛ 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ❜

❝ bare those  teeth and
snarl,               baby. ❞

          "I don't see what the problem is," Bucky spoke in disbelief

          "I don't see what the problem is," Bucky spoke in disbelief. "You're about to be the last eligible man in New York. You know, there's three and a half million women here." Bucky chuckled as the three walked at a steady pace. It was nightfall now, and the streets of Brooklyn were alive with bustling people.

Anastasia rushed to keep up with Steve and Bucky's pace while pinning back any last strands of hair. Her heels clicked noisily against the pavement.

She was informed she was going on a blind date. She hated the idea; but she didn't want to skip out on being with her two closest friends.

"Well, I'd settle for just one." Steve replied to Buck, hands shoved into his pockets as his eyes trained on the ground where he walked.

"Good thing I took care of that," Bucky smirked, lifting his arm to wave it at a woman waiting for him. She waved back, bright smiles carving on her red lips.

"Hey, Bucky!" The women called out, causing Anastasia's stomach to pinch unexpectedly with jealously. Her brows furrowed at the woman.

"What'd you tell her about me?" Steve asked, smoothing back his hair.

"Only the good stuff." His friend replied with a swift wink.

"Steve, I'd like to introduce you to Bonnie. Bonnie, these are my very good friends Steve and Anastasia."

Anastasia didn't miss the disgusted looks she passed to her and Steve. Swallowing thickly, Ana offered Bonnie a tight-lipped smile.

"Shall we?" Bucky asked smoothly, seeming to be oblivious to it. Bonnie nodded excitedly at him before blatantly grabbing Bucky's hand and dragging him away. Anastasia stumbled forward as her grip on Bucky's hand was ripped away.

She watched the new pair walk away before looking at Steve. Her shoulder sank and a deep frown was set on her lips. Steve rubbed her shoulder before offering his own arm. With a dimmer smile, she looped hers with his before they trailed along.

          "WELCOME to the modern Marvels of Pavilion and the World of Tomorrow!" An announcer spoke as five strolled along. "A greater world. A better world."

"Oh my god, it's starting!" Bonnie; Steve's date cried out, grabbing Bucky's hands before rushing forward. Bucky smiled, managing a glance at his two friends before walking ahead.