PLAYLIST

Moonlight - Chase Atlantic

'and i just wanna know if you're in love yet girl. she just wants to talk through the daytime and i just want it all when the time's right. yeah, she's about to fall for the third, the nature of it all. busy on the weekend, caught up in your own small world well, I might wanna see it then. call it hesitation girl. we're running in the moonlight we're dancing in the open waves'

Myself - Bazzi

'i'm better by myself, i'm better by myself. i don't need no one else, i'm better by myself, myself. i don't know who to trust. these days everyone's shady. fool me once, i'm on my own. there is no second time, baby. that's the shit i don't like. please, no, yes, no maybes. what else.

I'm Not Okay - Weathers

'too many issues so i wouldn't blame you. bearer of bad news, i've got no excuse. i talk to myself, self. i think i need help, help. so what if i'm not okay? i'm not okay. i'm bad for my health, health. my heads on a shelf, shelf. so what if i'm not okay. i'm not okay'

Devil's in The Backseat - Lostboycrow

'i want to feel alive. devil's in the backseat, you were up front looking at me with those hazel eyes. riding with my hand on your lap, sing baby don't you ask me, cause I can only feed you lies. devil's got a hold and we're laughing, you don't even know me but you're calling me daddy.
i'm running on red through the canyon, singing I'm a bad man, bad man'

Heart Out - The 1975

'it's just you and i, tonight. why don't you figure my heart out? it's just you and i, tonight. why don't you figure my heart out? you got something to say? why don't you speak it out loud, instead of living in your head? it's always the same. why don't you take your heart out, instead of living in your head?'

You Too - Chase Atlantic

'don't chose, if you love it then you cut the thing loose, yeah. dark room. indecisive so you know i can't move, yeah. you too, you know you too now. it's hard for me to end a conversation with i love you when i know it's not true. no.'

Hold Your Breath - Chase Atlantic

'so tear it down like you have too. the smokes building in my lungs. well god damn, i gotta have you. and i'm not stopping till we're done here. cause i want this, more than you think, dear. and this substance isn't making my head clear. and just hold your breath now.'

Business - Catfish and the bottlemen

'and all i wanna know is just how far you wanna go. i wanna make it my business. i wanna tolerate drunk you, honey. i wanna make it my problem.'

Sex n' Drugs - Abhi the Nomad

'i wanna be just like you. smoke, drink, and have sex, like you. think things, never see them through so, don't get it twisted. i wanna be just as cool, big watch and a gold ice cube. spend big, never pay my dues so, don't get it twisted. born faceless, please save me. my soul's tainted, it's how i've been born. i've worn patience, please save me. i'm more tasteful, than ever before.'

Run Away - Chase Atlantic

'i wasn't given a warning,
it's three o'clock in the morning
. cause we've been circling all night long,
keep repeating the same damn song.
staring out of the window,
say the word and then we'll go
, to any place that you feel at home.
cause i know that you feel alone.
run away, run away with me.
. run away, run away with me,
now, now
. run away, run away with me.
run away, run away with me
. run away, run away with me,
now, now.'

I Was All Over Her - Salvia Palth

'don't know what i wanted, i have a memory.
back at that party i was all over her.
we didn't make out, or do anything,
i just remember i was lonely

. i guess i am always, it's not a problem
, it's just something, i got used to it
. every stranger makes me feel safer,
and every person seems more beautiful.'