TWO

RichieMonday, April 15

Richie
Monday, April 15

"Holy Fuck" My chest heaves up and down, sweat lightly lays on my entire body.

"Alright." I sit up in bed and grab my boxers off the floor, where the rest of my clothes lay scattered.

Besides me, the bed squeaks, "Wait, you're not going to stay for a while?" a laugh bubbles in my chest, while I pull me pants on, shaking my head, "No, no, this is the part where I go, and never call, or see you again." I stand up grabbing my plain t-shirt off the ground, pulling out my pack of cigarettes from the pocket of my jeans.

I turn around facing her, she looks hurt and sad, but I don't really care. All we did was fool around, and that's all I will ever do, "I-I... fuck you Richie Tozier!" I laugh turning to her bedroom door, "You just did!"

What do they think is going to happen, I fuck her and automatically we're a couple? I don't do dating. I've been with almost every girl in my school, even some teachers, which is way better than these teenage bitches that I mess with to a day to day bases. I'm pretty sure they think I care for them but, I don't. I've already got an amazing family to care about. No, not my parents, they can go fuck themselves for all I care. No, I'm talking about my real family, my best friends.

There's William, Billy boy, we're there for each other when we feel really down about our parents. Him, Eddie, Stan, and Beverly are the only ones that have ever been in my house when my parents have been home. They're the only ones that have seen what they are like to me. I mean I tell my whole group everything, about what happens at home, but these four are the only ones that have actually seen it for themselves.

Then there's my baby boy, Eddie, we aren't dating but we mess around sometimes, he's not just one of my flings, I love and care for him; he's the one I'll always go back to.

He's the one that always makes sure I'm all clean and cared for after I get into a fight or when I show up at midnight bloodied and bruised by my dad. He always scolds me, telling me that I shouldn't get into fights that, I should just close my mouth once and awhile, and I love it, I love him. When he's done cleaning me up, he says he can't believe me and that he questions why he's my friend, all the while he's dragging me into his bed and snuggles up to me. All I can do it just stare at him with awe and love.

Beverly Marsh, my girl. She's my little ray of sunshine, she always has a smile on her face, she's practically the girl version of me, my other half. Bev and I usually go out for walks late at night when we can't be at home anymore, and there nice. It's good to be away and just get lost in the night. She talks about this one girl she takes late night walks with also, but I don't care enough. If you think Bev and I fool around like me and Eddie then you're wrong, I see her as more of a sister than anything else. I would also never hurt Ben like that, we all know that he loves her,  none of use would do anything to hurt him. Back to our late night walks, we usually just talk about our disgusting excuses of fathers. They both hurt us and we're there for each other. We can't do anything about it, no matter how much we both want to, but just being with each other just helps so much, more than you think.