Chapter 2: The Bullies?

Shay's POV:
As I walked into the lunchroom, ugh late to lunch as well. And of course I'm getting stared at. This school is kind of different, they are all split up into groups. The jocks at one table, band geeks over there, the cheerleaders over in the front, the nerds in the back. I guess I'll just sit with the nerds, its not like any of the other tables want me.
I grab my lunch and start walking towards the nerds tab...... "Awe my head" I said as I'm getting up off of the floor.
I hear laughing from the cheerleaders and the jocks table. "HEY! What the hell!" I yelled at what looks like the popular girl and her side bitches.
"Oh look, the nerd fell, oh boo hoo." The main cheerleader mocked me. They started to make fun of me. To cut the whole story short... They beat me up after. I just remember crying a little, and then lunch was over and I was left on the floor. I layed on the floor, I thought I was alone when...
"Here let me help you up."
I hear a woman's voice, I turn around to see a hand reaching out to me, waiting for me to grab her hand back so she can help me up.
But who is she?

Thats it for this chapter of The Shades Crimson Heart. Thank you for reading, me and Luna both appreciate the support.
Don't forget to follow luna
Blue_Moon_Knight40
She is my best friend and my girlfriend so it would me the world to me if you follow amd vote for her. Thank you and good bye👋
-Morgan
-Luna