Chapter 6: !Welcome Home Ladies!

"Raven what happened?" She said, sipping the wine. "Well, I was going to introduce Shay to my parents, but I forgot my parents main rule is that we're not supposed to bring friends to the house, and you know what happens next..." Raven explained. "Oh my god! Are you okay?" She asked. "Yeah I guess... Can we stay over tonight?" Raven asked in response. "Yeah of course! You don't even have to ask raven... I'm here for you!" She smiled, she turned her head to look at me. "So your the Shay raven has been talking about!" "I'm Talyn! Ravens best friend!" Talyn said in a cheery tone/ adorable tone. "I'm surprised that raven hasnt introduced me to you sooner! I'm Ravens girlfriend." I said. "Ravens GIRLFRIEND!" She said exitedly. "Raven you didn't tell me you were in a relationship!" "I'm so happy for the both of you!" She said. I turned to face raven. "She's quite a dashing fellow!" I smirked. "They." Raven corrected. "They?" I replied in confusion. "I'm non-binary." Talyn told me. "Non-binary? OH okay, sorry I didn't know!" I apologized. "Its okay, I know you mean well." They responded. "How about I get you guys some pjs" Talyn got up and ran into her room. "I'm going to call my mom and tell her where I'm at right now" I said to raven as I pulled out my phone. Raven nodded and sipped her wine.
When I called my moms phone, I heard some pretty bad news, I started to cry. The police station answered the phone, they told me that my parents had gotten into a bad car crash, they got t-boned by a semi truck, going 95 miles and hour. I hung up the phone, raven saw me and pulled me into a hug. Talyn walked out of their room holding pajama bottoms, they saw what was happening and dropped the pjs. They ran over to me and started to hug the both of us. Me and Raven both had a very bad day, we fell asleep cuddling on Talyn's couch.
The next day, I woke up to raven talking to someone on the phone, talyn was with her. I was really confused. I got up amd got dressed in some clothes talyn let me borrow. When I got out of the bathroom talyn had ravens car keys in hand. Raven grabbed my hand and went all went down stairs, and into ravens car. Talyn was driving, we suddenly pulled up to my house. "What are we doing here?" I asked, confused as ever. "Me and Talyn were talking and, you are homeless now, I called my mom and told her I was moving out. While you were asleep, me and talyn went to my house and got most of my stuff. We are here to get your stuff." Raven replied. Me, still confused, got out of the car, went into the house and grabbed a suitcase full of my stuff. On my way out I grabbed my parents old family photos. When I got back in the car, talyn drove us to another apartment building, but this one was different than talyn appartment building.
We got out and when onto the third floor and to room number 324. Talyn unlocked the door with a key and said... "Welcome home ladies!"...

Cheers to another chapter! 🥂 lol Raven might have given me the rest of her wine.
Oh well, thanks for reading party people!
Until next Friends... BYE!!!!

-Talyn