Chapter 8: The Couch Sex

Talyn and I were staring at Raven confused. "ASHER IS STILL AT MY PARENTS HOUSE!" Raven yelled panicked. Talyn grabbed ravens car keys off the counter and ran out to the car and started it. Everyone got in the car and talyn us over to ravens parents house. When we got there raven jumped out and ran inside, we followed close behind. The second we entered the backyard where ashers doghouse is, we saw Ravens dad have a shotgun in hand. Asher was asleep in his doghouse, as ravens dad circled the shotgun and slowly walked towards asher. Raven, screaming and crying, ran up to her dad yelling cuss words at him trying to get him to stop before its to late.
Talyn, thinking quickly, ran over to ravens dad and punched him in the face. As they hit him, ravens dad dropped the gun, I ran over and picked it up and took out the bullets. Raven immediately ran over to asher and called for him to follow her. Asher followed raven and jumped into the backseat of her car on command. We all jumped in and left. On our way home, "Why did you keep the gun Talyn?" I asked curiously. "Just in case, I also grabbed all of your dads shotgun shells on the way out. I looked at raven in the backseat, she was crying into ashers fur. Asher, while being hugged by raven, stuck out his tounge and locked her face as if telling her that he was okay.
When we got home, I looked in the backseat to see raven asleep with her head on asher. I walked around the car and opened ravens back door. I picked up raven bridal style and layes her on the couch. Knowing raven was sad asher followed me and jumped on the couch he layes down next to raven and layed his head on her side. For the rest of the night I stayed up with Talyn watching the walking dead, because shes obsessed with it.
The next day was a very chill sunday. I woke up to asher begging at my door to take him outside. I walked with asher downstairs and outside the apartment complex. When I came back in Talyn was making raven breakfast. I went and sat down on the couch next to raven, I kissed her forehead and asked, "Hey... You feeling better today?"
"Yeah, where's asher!" She said panicked. "Its okay, hes in the kitchen begging talyn for bacon." I said calmly. Raven sighed. She seems more worried about asher today even though she knows hes okay. I gave her a comforting hug, I grabbed her hand to help her off the couch and brought her over to the small kitchen table talyn bought. Talyn set plates on the table with scrambled eggs, bacon, and pancakes. Talyn made themself scrambled egg whites, as they preferred to stay healthy. When we were done eating, talyn grabbed ravens car keys and said, "I am going to the store, were running out of food, don't do anything "serious" while I'm gone!" She winked before closing the door. Me and raven looked at each other before Raven got up, grabbed our plates and took them to the sink, to wash them. When she was done, we cuddled on the couch. Raven looked at me before saying, "hey, do you want to do something "serious?"
I looked at her, "you mean-" "yes I mean that" she replied before I could answer. "I-im not sure raven, ive never done it before!" I quickly said to her. Before she said anything she grabbed my shirt collar and pulled me into a kiss. "Dont worry, I can make you feel like a queen." After raven said that I nodded my head In approval, we started making out. While we made out raven slowly slid her hand into my pants and started rubbing my my vagina. Ive never felt anything better than this. Raven was rubbing slowly in a circular motion, I lightly moaned, but it was muffled by ravens kiss. Raven slowly rubbed faster, making me a moaning mess. While raven was working her magic, I was thinking about following what she was doing to me, but on her. While raven rubbed me, I stopped kissing her lips and started kissing down her neck until I found her sweet spot, I sucked on her neck making her moan. Hearing her moan made me happy, knowing I was slowly pleasing her. Raven noticed my effort and started moving her fingers faster until I was moaning her name. "R-raven" I moaned under my breath. Raven pushed me onto my back, she took her fingers out of my pants. She took off my pants, then my underwear. And without warning she plugged two of her fingers into me, me being a virgin it hurt really bad. Raven noticed my pain. "Don't worry, tell me when it stops hurting." After about fifteen seconds, "okay I'm ready" on my word raven started moving her fingers in and out. She went faster and faster, I couldn't stop moaning even if I tried. I don't ever want this moment to end. After a few minutes of raven using her fingers, I cummed on ravens hand. Raven went and cleaned her hand off. When she came back I pushed her on the couch... "Your turn" I winked at her.

Thank you so much for reading, ive been putting the smut off for a while now. But just recently decided just to go for it. Thanks again, peace losers!

Talyn