Chapter 9: TALYN!?

Shay's POV:
"Oh shay your so good at this!" Raven moaned. "I try." I reply back. This went on for a few more minutes until....... We hear the front door swing open, we turn to see talyn standing there. Oh no!

Talyn's POV:
I pulled into the parking garage of the apartment complex we live in. I brought chick-fil-a for Raven and Shay. I wonder what their up to? I took the elevator up to our floor. Once i got to our apartment i unlock the front door with the key, i stepped inside. "Hey Raven, Shay i brought food-" I stared at them with an i told you so expression. They turned to look at me, their eyes wide with embarrassment.
"I- we can explain..." Raven blurted out. "I knew it! I knew that if i left for even a minute you guys were gonna do it!" I explained. "And it was bound to happen eventually... Congrats on helping another person loose their virginity Raven!" I mocked them playfully. "Anyways sluts its dinner time!" I yelled as i threw a burger at Raven, hitting her in the face.

Raven's POV:
We all sat at the table, talyn way eating their food. They looked up at us confused.
"Aren't you guys gonna eat?"
"I- yeah" Shay replied. I picked up my burger, then i immediately put it down. "Im sorry talyn, sorry you had to see that!" I yelled to them. "Bro dont worry about it! Ive had plenty of sex on that couch so i dont mind." They said while they were still eating. Shay and i exchanged strange looks before turning to look back at Talyn. They look up from their food, "What? Raven you act like sex isn't normal!"

      Talyn's POV:
   I looked back and forth at both Raven and Shay, looking at both of their sorry faces. "Guys seriously it's okay! Sex is normal! And I kinda called it that you two would get it on when I left." I looked up and saw them both nod then finish their food.
   Later on that night we watched a movie together sitting on towels because the couch was covered in cum.
   The next morning I shampooed the couch to get the stains out. Shay walked out of her room rubbed her eyes and looked over at me cleaning the couch. "Talyn? I could have cleaned that up! You didn't make this mess!" She told me sternly. "Nah it's good, and you did kinda wake up at like twelve-thirty." I replied. "WHAT!!!?! ITS TWELVE THIRTY?!" She yelled, her yelling woke Raven upstairs. Raven walked half way down the stairs before saying. "What the hell are you yelling about?" "Oh! Sorry Babe I didn't mean to wake you up." Shay said, while running to grab Raven a cup of coffee. Raven walked the rest of the way downstairs and into the kitchen to sit at the table, Shay handed her coffee. Raven looked up at Shay with a smile as a thanks.

          Raven's POV:
   I sipped at the coffee until it was completely gone, Talyn had just finished cleaning up the couch when I finished.
"So, you sluts wanna go to the mall?"

Oh My FUCKING GOD!!!?! It took me forever to get this out and I'm sorry. I almost forgot I had this story lol it's been that long! On that note, I hope you enjoy, this isn't that long of a chapter to enjoy it for now and hopefully I can get another out to you soon. I love you guys. Peace out ✌️
-Sam Leon