God reborn

2 weeks later.

Godzilla sat alone in the alley way. What else could he do, he had come back to life somehow, he was a human somehow and he had nowhere else to go! He had gathered himself some clothes to stay warm from some dumpster. A trench coat and pants with holes in it. Not the best but it served it's purpose. He had been getting food thrown out of restaurants. He just sat in the alley until he heard screaming. He got up to look and see what was causing the commotion. After making his way through a crowed of people he saw what was happening. He saw what looked like a man or a monster. He had pure red skin and his muscles were a about a big as a car and he was killing people and destroying things. Godzilla wanted to attack but had to control himself. He wasn't a all powerful creature anymore. But he lost control and tried to let out a roar only to let out a regular scream. Godzilla covered his mouth but no point now the giant villain saw him and just smiled and walked up to Godzilla.

 Godzilla covered his mouth but no point now the giant villain saw him and just smiled and walked up to Godzilla

"Well well well what do we have here?You got guts kid so I will make this quick". He said before punching Godzilla to a wall. Godzilla felt pain strike him like lightning. He tried to get back on his feet but then the giant man grabbed him and started beating him down to the ground multiple times.

"Come on let's see what you got". The giant man said as Godzilla laid there in the street broken, bloody and beaten.Just then a blast of water appeared out of nowhere.

???: Why is it villains like you abuse there power?

Godzilla looked up and saw two people in what looked like water suits.

(I don't know there real names so I'm going to have to make it up. Sorry)

One went after the giant the other went to aid Godzilla.

"Hey kid you ok" Godzilla could tell she was female by her voice.

"You don't have to talk just nod." She said. Godzilla did. Hurt like heck.

"Just stay here help is on the way". She said as she went off to fight. Godzilla just laid there. Now he knew what it was like to feel powerless, to feel hurt, to feel like the people when he came to Japan. With what strength he had left he went to check on the people who saved him. They fought valiantly but were outmatched. Any longer and they would die. Godzilla knew he had to do something but what. Just then he felt something in his stomach, something burning and coming up. He opened his mouth and fired a blue beam at the giant.

 He opened his mouth and fired a blue beam at the giant

Sorry this was the best I could find.

The beam blew off the giant's arm with no trouble.

"Aa aa wh-wh-What the"?!?! the giant screamed with pain. He and the water people turned to see where the blast came from. Godzilla was covering his mouth. He didn't know how that happened. Just then his body ached with pain. He started shaking violently. The water people went up to him but noticed something, his skin was turning reptile like. Then spike's grew out of his back and he started growing a tail. The giant wanted to run but was frozen in place. Just then the boy that shoot the beam wasn't a boy anymore but something else.

 Just then the boy that shoot the beam wasn't a boy anymore but something else

Godzilla was back. He just starred at the giant until he let out a roar that shook Japan it's self

He charged at the giant. He tried fighting back but Godzilla had more of a advantage. He shoot another beam at the giant and hit him with his tail. As the giant tried to crawl away Godzilla stepped on his back. He looked up and noticed Godzilla was still growing.

"Is it to late to say sorry"? The giant said before Godzilla fired a beam at his head killing him. Godzilla let out a roar of victory.

Godzilla felt like himself again but noticed some changes about himself. But before he had time to think he started to feel a little light headed. He could hardly stand then he blacked out then turned back into a human.

Hope you liked the way I introduced Godzilla to this world. By the way with the help of SkyWindingo and CrystalZebra this will be a Harem. Thanks you two. So far the harem will be Tsuyu, Toga, Mina, Mei and Momo. If y'all have any suggestions for the harem let me know. Just don't ask for anything like Midnight for example.