A day in life

2 years later.

Y/N was getting ready for his first day of U.A High. He had just finished putting on his school uniform and looked at himself in the mirror. He had gotten in through recommendations due to his power but he really wanted to get in the fair way and battle the robots. However, due to to his monster transformation ability and his plasma blast and not to mention the giant tail that came with the monster form, he was claimed to dangerous to take the entrance exam. Even Aizawa admitted to was dangerous but that didn't stop him from training with Y/N.

Flashback. 6 months ago.

Aizawa and Y/N walked outside the Pussycats house and to a little training area. For the last two years Y/N had been training with Aizawa on how to use his power and how to be more careful with that power. Aizawa heard that Y/N tried to get in through the Entrance Exam but couldn't get in due to his size and strength.

"Y/N. I understand that you wanted to earn your spot at U.A and I respect that. It's good to know that someone with power like yours, you still wanna earn that spot. When it comes to wit and power you have the upper hand. The problem is that in heavily populated areas you need to be much more careful and we will work on that. Also I learned form Pixie bob that the longest you can hold your monster form together without passing out is seven minutes and thirty two seconds and the tallest you now get in your monster form is twelve feet. It's good to know you improved from three minutes." Aizawa said to Y/N. Y/N listened closely but still didn't understand why Aizawa took them outside.

"Hum, Aizawa why did you take us both outside exactly"? Y/N asked confused as he started to look around the area a bit. Aizawa took a breath. "I wann a see how well you can handle a full on fight and how you can keep your monster form together. So today, I'm going to fight you. Go all out. No holding back. Treat me like a villain". Aizawa said to Y/N. A jolt of surprise and alarm filled Y/N's body. Was Aizawa serious? Is he thinking this through? Is he felling ok? If this fight didn't kill him, not only could this fight break every bone and organ in his body, but put his out of work for at least three to five years.

"Um Aizawa? Are you sure you wanna do this"? Y/N asked nervously to his friend/father figure. Aizawa nodded his head.

"Yes". Aizawa said. This made Y/N even more nervous than before.

"Are you really sure"? Y/N asked Aizawa again much more nervously this time

Aizawa rolled his eyes. "Yes I am. A villain will never hold back so I want you to go all out." He said

Y/N gulped nervously "Ok. Are you absolutely positive you wanna do this? Because if so there is no going back". Y/N said to Aizawa .

"Yes I am. Relax and stop acting like your putting me to death or something like that. It's not like I'm having you and Rei get married or something". Aizawa said, causing Y/N to blush so brightly that a airplane pilot couldn't tell the difference between Y/N and a landing light.

"We-we-we are just friends. Even though as the law says I can date her, we are just friendship. Hear me? Just friends". Y/N said nervously and blushing.

"Ya right. I've seen the way she looks at you. And the way Mandalay, Pixie bob and Ragdoll look at you....staring to the the women in your life have a problem". Aizawa said nervously. Aizawa shook his head and looked at Y/N. "Alright. Ready"? Aizawa said to Y/N getting into a battle position. Y/N nodded and removed his clothing so he wouldn't tear them apart. (Don't worry, Aizawa loooked away). "His hero costume can't get here soon enough". Aizawa said to himself looking away. Y/N then slowly turned into his monster form. Reptile skin, large spikes on his back, a long tail, a snout and sharp teeth.

 Reptile skin, large spikes on his back, a long tail, a snout and sharp teeth