Recovery

Godzilla woke up feeling sore all over. His vision was blurred at first but so could see clearly. He saw he was human again and laying down on a bed. He looked around the room he was in.

He tried to get up but he was still soar after the attack so he just laid down

He tried to get up but he was still soar after the attack so he just laid down. After awhile two people walked into the room. A small boy with black hair, a red hat with horns on it, a white button down shirt and black pants. A woman with short brown hair, a black sweater and white pants. They entered the room quietly thinking he was asleep. Once they saw he was awake the boy came up to him with tears in his eyes.

"Thank you so much! You saved my parents"! He said. He wanted to hug the one who saved his parents but Godzilla had already taken to much of a beating that he was afraid of hurting him. The browned haired woman walked up to him.

"Thank you. If you weren't there my cousin would have died". Godzilla was just silent.

"My name is Shino. This is my cousins son, Kota. What's your name". The woman asked. Godzilla wanted to speak. Easier said than done. Godzilla never talked before. He had communicated with other Kaiju's before but this was a whole new language to him and he had never even spoke to a human before. What would he even say?

Shino and Kota looked concerned. Shino asked "Not much of a talker"? Godzilla nodded his head. "Can you talk"? Kota asked Godzilla shook his head.

"Could you at least tell us your name"? Shino asked. Godzilla looked down and tried talking. "G-g-g-god-z-z-zill-a-a". He spoke in a cold, scratchy, weak and groggy voice.

Both Shino and Kota looked confused. "I'm sorry but what did you say". Shino asked confused. He tried again. "G-God-z-zilla. Godzilla". Shino and Kota raised their eyebrow's. (If there was a face that said "Your serious"? They had it)

Kota's thoughts: Wow. Why not just Y/N? Wouldn't that be simpler instead of naming them like a monster of some kind?

Shino's thoughts: What parents name their kid Godzilla?

Godzilla rubbed his throat. This was his first time actually speaking and it hurt his throat badly. Shino noticed. "Hey want me to get you some water"? She asked calmly. Godzilla nodded. She got up and got him so water. Once she gave it to him he gulped it down. He drank a second cup, then a third, a fourth, than a fifth. Shino looked at him surprised. "Are you ok. How long has it been since you had anything to drink? Now that I think about it have you eaten anything"?

"W-w-well n-n-no" Godzilla said. At that moment a boy with bandages wrapped around his head and black goggles came in with food.

Boy: Dinner time.

On the plate was fish, a small salad, a biscuit and jello. Godzilla devoured the fish in 35 seconds flat. He looked at the rest confused.

Kota: What's wrong?

Godzilla: W-what is this?

Shino: A biscuit, salad and jello. Have you never seen the before?

Godzilla shook his head no. Godzilla ate the rest.

Shino: Hey Godzilla can I ask you something?

He nodded.

Shino: I was wondering if we could call you something else? I don't feel right calling you Godzilla

He scratched his head thinking. "Y/N" Shino and Kota looked at him confused. "Call me Y/N" Godzilla/Y/N said. "I don't know why, but it suits me" Shino and Kota just smiled. "Ya I think it does too". Kota replied. After awhile of just the three talking Kota's parents came in.

(I don't know their names but if anyone does please let me know)!

Kota immediately hugged them tightly. He was happy that they were alive and formed tears in his eyes. They smiled and hugged back. As Y/N looked at this he felt something, something he hadn't felt since his son, he felt happy, very happy. Shino looked at him and rubbed his head. Kota's father looked at Y/N. "Thank you." He said "You saved us. For that ill be forever grateful to you. Oh we never got your name". Y/N just looked at them. "It's Y/N"

A few weeks later.

Y/N was still in his room with Kota, Shino, the water hoses and Ragdoll. Shino and the Water hoses had been trying to find out more about Godzilla/Y/N. But so far they found nothing no birthdate, no relatives, no past history, no nothing it was as if he was never part of that world. Kota's father was scratching his head like crazy. "I don't understand it. For weeks nothing". His wife tried calming him.

"Excuse me is Y/N. I wish to speak with him" a booming voice called out. All of them looked at the door to see the number one hero himself, All Might. Right beside him was pro hero Eraserhead. All of them except Godzilla/ Y/N went wide eyed.

Y/N just looked confused. All Might went to Y/N. "Who are you"? Y/N asked

All Might: I am All Might!!!!!

Y/N:............

All Might: All Might!

Y/N:...............

All Might: All Might?

Y/N:....................................

All Might: Number one hero?

Y/N: Not ringing a bell.

Everyone looked at him surprised. Ragdoll looked at him "Have you been living in a cave all your life"?!?!? Eraserhead/ Aizawa looked at him "He can't be serious". Shino looked at him "You would be surprised"

All Might shook Y/N's hand "I've heard much about you young man! Pretty powerful quirk you got"!

Y/N had a confused look "Quirk"?

Aizawa looked at everyone "When fighting that villain how many hits to the head did he take"?

All Might gave Shino some papers and went with Aizawa to talk to the Water hoses.

Shino: Hey Y/N? How would you like to live with me?

Time skip to that evening.

Y/N had just left the hospital and was with Shino in the car on the way to her home. "W-why are you doing this for me"? He asked confused. She just smiled. "Because you saved my cousin, your the reason Kota's parents are alive. Plus somebody needs to protect you and care for you". She rubbed his head. He smiled. He looked outside and into the night sky.

Somewhere in the city.

Magne just left a bar. They were wearing a leather jacket, black shirt and leather pants. As they walked down the sidewalk something red caught their eye. It looked like a pair of red visor glasses. As they tried to get a closer look at the figure it's hands became hooks and it approach them with supersonic speed and split them in two. The figure gave a sharp tooth grin as he took Magne's clothing and put it on. "Nothing much but it will do well in this new world"