Christmas special

"So why are we out here again"? Y/N asked as he walked with Kota and his father into a small part of the woods not far from their house. Kota's father stopped at a large pine tree.

(Note: I don't know the names of the water hoses so I'm going to make them up.)

Kota's father: Mizu

Kota's mother: Kaiyo

Mizu got out a axe and looked at the tree "Getting our Christmas tree". Y/N raised a eyebrow in confusion. "Christmas"? He asked confused. Kota and Mizu looked at him surprised and then remembered that he was a kaiju from another world. After doing some DNA tests on Y/N and looking through his memory's The Water hoses, Wild Wild pussycats, All Might and the teachers of U.A discovered that he was a kaiju.

Flashback
"WAIT WHAT"?!??! Shino screamed and fainted after she was given the news. Mizu and Pixie bob caught her. Mizu gave her a little water. Kaiyo looked at Aizawa. "Y-y-you can't be serious". Kaiyo said looking at Aizawa. He took a breath and said "Look I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it. We did everything. We did a Xray. His organs are miss placed, his hearts on the wrong side, and we saw this in his memories. With a little help from the memory hero". Aizawa pulled up a TV screen.

Everyone's eyes widened, not at the destruction but at how unstoppable he was. They also smiled at how he fought other monsters to save people. They teared up when they saw what happened with Destroyah. "We still don't understand how he got here". Aizawa told them "But we need to keep a eye on him. If villains were yo get their hands on him, may god help us". The Water hoses and Pussycats agreed to watch over and raise Y/N.

Present day

Mizu's axe got stuck in the tree as he tried to chop it down. He tugged, tugged and refused help. After seven minutes of unsuccessful attempts to get the axe out he sat down to think.

Mizu: Ok let's see here. Maybe if the three of us pull at once then maybe-

Y/N used his fire breath to cut the tree down. It worked. Mizu looked at it eye widened. "Well that's one way to handle it". The three grabbed a different part of the tree and went home. It was a five minute walk. They had a bit of trouble getting it in but soon managed to get it in the living room. Kaiyo came into the living room with a box full of Christmas ornaments and the four began to decorate the tree.

"So basically we cut down a tree and decorate its remains with ornaments"? Y/N asked Mizu, Kaiyo and Kota. "Pretty much" Mizu told Y/N. Before Y/N knew it the tree was decorated beautifully. He smiled at it and smelled something good in the kitchen, something good and burnt. Kota smelled it to "What's that smell"? He asked. Kaiyo's eyes widened "The cookies"! She darted you the kitchen and immediately got them out of the oven. "Just a little burnt on the edges. Nothing bad" she said looking over the cookies. Y/N and Kota took a good long smell at the cookies. Kaiyo giggled at the two and told them to wait till after dinner and to save one for Santa.

"Santa? Just to make sure he is that fat man in the red suit who breaks into homes and leaves gifts right"? Y/N asked. Kota looked up at him and shrugged his shoulders "Pretty much". He said. As Mizu and Kaiyo prepared dinner Kota went to his room and got a card he made for Y/N and placed it under the tree. After awhile Shino and the other Pussycats arrived. They had hero work to do that day. Pixie bob immediately hugged Y/N, his head was in placed in her chest causing him to blush brightly and struggle for air. Kota tried to pull him out but to no avail until Shino pulled Y/N out, only to give him his own hug. Ragdoll gave Y/N a hug too.

Time skip

After dinner the eight had cookies and went into the living room and watched Christmas movies. Kota looked outside and noticed that it was snowing. "Hey Y/N"? He asked as he got the card he made for Y/N from the tree and gave to Y/N. "Go ahead, open it". Kota said. Y/N opened it. It was a hand drawn picture of him, Kota, Mizu, Kaiyo, Shino, Pixie bob, Ragdoll and Tiger and on the top it said "Welcome to the family". Y/N took a good long look at the picture and then at Kota. He hugged him tightly and Kota hugged back. "Merry Christmas Y/N". Kota said. "Merry Christmas Kota". Y/N said.

Soon everyone was opening gifts from one another. Y/N felt Ragdoll tap his shoulder. He looked at her and saw that there was a mistletoe over their heads. She then pecked his lips and she whispered "Merry Christmas Y/N" Then Shino pecked his cheek.