Rei

HOLY COW! 9K READS!! This story is doing great! Thank you all for your support on this story. Next chapter we will be getting into the actual story of My hero academia. I wanted to do some chapters on Godzilla's/ Y/N's time in that world.

"So where are we going again Shino"? Y/N asked as he looked out the window of her car watching trees, other cars and buildings pass by. Shino smiled and looked at him.

"I'm volunteering at a local mental hospital, I'll be helping them with recovery and all sorts of things. Sorry I'm dragging you along but I really don't think you should be home alone with you still getting use to being human and all the, well human things" Shino said thinking about Y/N's first reaction's to a couple of things since he started living with her.

Flashback

Shino was preparing Y/N and Kota's lunch. Whenever Mizu and Kaiyo were doing hero work and Shino or one of the Pussycats had free time Kota would stay with them. As she prepared lunch she heard shouting in the living room. It was Y/N

"Kota stand back! I'm getting those people out of that screen one way of another"! Y/N said as they looked at the television while holding a baseball bat as Kota tried to explain what was going on

"Y/N relax they are not trapped. They are just, just, just". Kota tried to think of something to say to calm Y/N down but nothing came to mind. Shino quickly walked in before Y/N did something crazy. She gently took the baseball bat out of his hands and got the TV remote. She rubbed Y/N's back to calm him. Y/N was still getting use to all the human technology at the time so his reaction television was no surprise.

"Calm down Y/N. Nobody is trapped. This stuff on the screen is just recorded or animated." She explained gently to Y/N. Y/N blushed with embarrassment.

Another time.

Shino had just finished a long day of hero work and sat on her couch and decided to read for a bit. That was until Kota came by and tapped her shoulder a bit and pointed upstairs

"It's Y/N. I couldn't explain it if I tried". Shino gave Kota a confused look but still went upstairs. As she did she thought she heard Y/N shouting at something

"You'll never take me alive! Shoot all the water you want! I will take you down you water spitting snake"! Y/N shouted. Shino opened the door and saw Y/N trying to fight a shower hose. She couldn't help but laugh.

Present (End of Flashback)

Y/N walked with Shino into a large hospital. Y/N looked around and noticed many people in white or blue outfits. Shino told the lady at the front desk she arrived and asked where she can find the patients she is supposed meet. Shino then smiled at Y/N

"There is a break room upstairs. They said you can stay there until m done here. Are you ok with that"? She asked Y/N. He smiled and nodded.

"Ok. It's on the second floor in room 15". Shino told Y/N. He made his way upstairs and looked for the room.

"Ok let's see here. 15, 15,15, 15.". He kept mumbling 15 to himself until he saw it. "Ok here I am. 15 A and 15 B,.............Wait a minute! Shino said nothing about two rooms with 15." Y/N said looking at the rooms surprised. He scratched his head and looked at the rooms. He tried thinking about witch room might be the break room.

"Ok Godzi- I mean Y/N. Think about this..........I'll just wait to see who comes out." Y/N waited to see who would come out. A couple minutes went by and a doctor came out of both rooms.

"Ok that wasn't helpful". Y/N said. He looked at both. He decided to go into room 15 A and hope he got lucky. He walked up to the door and opened up and walked on in. As he walked in he soon realized its was a bedroom. A young woman with white hair jumped in surprise and looked at him