Chapter 1:Headed to Paris

One day after school, me and some of my friends were looking at a poster.

Andy: What's this? 

The poster read that if anybody is intersted in going to paris during the summer months, sign up at the front office as soon as possible before all spaces get taken so me and my friends signed up right away.

Dan: Wow, A trip to paris, I always wanted to go to paris.

Andy: You're right dan, and this was a Nazi territory.

Joe: A Nazi territory?

Andy: Yep, it was controlled by General Winkler. I showed him a picture.

Nick: That's Him? Whats he wearing

Andy: That's a new type of Da'at Yichud power armor, with a clokaing device, a laser beam cannon and he mimics the Ubersoldat in everyway via a propulsion system.

Patrick: Wow, he looks scary.

Andy: Yep he's scary.

At work on Saturday I told chris and Brooke, that If they were intersted of going to paris. They asked the manager and he agreed.

At the school we all attended a meeting about the trip. The trip was in june so I had plenty of time to prepare. Not only me and my friends will be going but people from a place called Cartoon Network city and PBS town, I said to my self, wait, are these cartoon characters from my childhood? Soon that day of the trip came, grandma dropped me off. I packed my camera, my laptop, some clothes and other personal items. I saw Joe, dan, Nick, patrick, and Chris and brooke.

Andy: hey guys, glad you made it. and there it is. According to the info, thats the Nachtfalter. That was part of the german airforce before it was re-assigned to civilan use. Plus I bought us first class tickets. I told them about the updated zepplin, because in 1937, germany updated the design of it. We must be on our way. Time to board.

Just then, citizens from PBS town and cartoon network city started boarding as well. When we got on, my jaw dropped. Each of our tickets had the room number on it, so mine was 78, right next to the Casino and the arcade. I was sharing a room with chris and brooke since this room had seperate beds. I texted grandma good-bye, and soon we were on our way. I decided to vlog.

Andy: Hey guys, andy here, so I'm on a zepplin, not just any zepplin this is the Nacht Falter. Zepplins were used by the elite, those who can afford it, well i consider myself one of the elites because i got a first class ticket. Let's go check it out. Our first stop is a bar or in german, the Uber den wolken, or Above the Clouds.

Soon I bumped into one of the Citizens of PBS town. Its Arthur and his family. I've introduced myself.

Andy: You must be Arthur, and this must be kate, and D.W. So you're heading to paris as well huh.

Arthur: Yes I am, and you're andy right?

Andy: Yep, that's me. Plus I'm recording this.

Arthur: That's awesome. Want to explore the rest of the zepplin.

I said sure. We were on the deck.

Andy: Thats high up I think i'm about to vomit.

Arthur: What's the matter, air sickness.

Andy: Yep.

Just then, D.W, Kate Jane and Dave, came to see what's up.

Jane: Are you alright Andy?

Andy: I think so,it's air sickness, kind of like me getting sea sick.

D.W: You should get something light in your stomach, trust me it works.

I took D.W's advice and headed for the buffet. I stared recording again.

Andy: Hey guy's so here we are at the resturant and it's already 5:00 so its time for dinner I see my friends all dressed for dinner. I might as well make myself a plate. Looks like we got sushi, I'm suprised they served this on a zepplin, I was thinking german food but, hey why not.

After dinner me and my friends headed to our rooms. I watched some TV and played some video games on my Xbox. Plus the zepplin had free WiFi and it had a strong connection. The TV had a lot of international channels so the anntanae picked up everything from across the globe. That night I decided to turn in, little did I know that something was up But that's anothe story.

End of Chapter One.