Chapter 3: Exploring Paris

The Next Morning, all of us decided to explore Paris, plus I'll be vlogging the whole time. Our First was the paris catacombs and once we got there we were shocked.

Andy: Look at all these skulls! This was a place were human skulls were placed because of over crowding Paris cemeteries during the 18th century. It also served as the head quarters for the French resistance or the Maquis. 

Brooke: This is where the French Resistance lived huh?

Henry: Yep, all you see left are skulls.

Andy: Hey guys, check this out, its a Paris metro map. The locations of the Three Brother Towers. 

Jane: What are the Brother Towers?

Andy: Brother 1: The Gestapo Headquarters and its in Little Berlin, Brother 2 is a Nazi transport and logistics center and Brother 3 is a Nazi Research Center.

Arthur: Are the three Brother Towers heavily guarded?

Andy: They were, but ever since the Liberation of France nowadays they're like museums plus Brother 2 is inaccessible. but there is one way, right next to Political detention area 4 there's a hole that leads straight to the Brother 2 Underground. Tomorrow we'll discover each of the Brother Towers starting with Brother 1.

End Of Chapter 3