Chapter 2: Nazis on the Nacht Falter

I was about to sleep when suddenly I saw something. I woke up Chris and Brooke.

Chris: What's up andy, you thought you seen a ghost.

Andy: That ain't no ghost. I see german army markings. That's a super soldier.

I showed Chris a picture of a super soldier.

Even Brooke was surprised.

Brooke: That looks scary, what are you going to do.

Andy: Fight them.

Turns out they were Nazis on this ship. I decided to fight.

Just then I saw the Chan clan. They were walking towards the Super Soldier.

Andy: PSST!

The Eldest Child, Henry responded.

Henry: What's Up?

Andy: Dude, you're walking into a trap, that's a super soldier. Tell your family to take cover. As soon as I'm done I'll give you the all clear. Spread the word to the rest of the ship.

It's a good thing I packed some weapons and Da'at Yichud Power Armor.

Andy: I'm ready.

Soon Everybody was recording me fighting the Nazis and even chris was recording the whole thing with my cam corder.

I saw a Kampfhund running towards me, that's a Bombenhund. If that exploded I'd be dead. I shot the dog and it blew up. After an hour of fighting there were no more Nazis.

Andy: That was insane. ALL CLEAR! You guys can come out.

Chris kept recording. Everybody thanked me for saving them. I saw one Nazi run. It was a Jager: a female Specialist of the Wermacht.

 It was a Jager: a female Specialist of the Wermacht

I decided to run after, so did Chris, Joe and Henry. We've tackled the Jager. Henry decided to interrogate the Jager.

Henry: Why were, you and the Nazis on the Nachtfalter.

The Jager responded that for years several Nazis hid away on the ship, waiting to attack any un-suspected person. I've decided that we should shoot her. But Henry insisted once we land we should turn her over to the police.

Andy: Alright Henry, will do it your way. But if she tries to escape I'll shoot her.

After that all of us got some sleep. The next morning I got up early I decided to get some breakfast. I got some pancakes and some sausage and sat at the table and ate, so did everybody else. After breakfast I decided to head to the arcade. Its called The Sharp Pyramid. It had a bar and a casino for the adults and for me an arcade, and it had Nazi versions of Tetris and frogger plus it had racing games to plus it had Wolfstone 3D. I played so long that my fingers started to hurt. Everybody watched and cheered me on as well. That night before we landed in Paris the Next morning all of us decided to watch a Nazi Movie. We've watched Eva's Hammer PEGU Elite documentary. The Next Morning we arrived in Paris. We saw the Eiffel Tower, and Everybody was surprised.

Jane Reed: Is that the Eiffel Tower?

Andy: Yep.

Jane: What's that stuff over it.

Andy: That's Uber Concrete, the building material of the former third reich.

Jane: Wow, that's amazing.

Even D.W was surprised.

D.W: Who used to live there?

Andy: Lothar Brandt.

D.W: Who is Lothar Brandt.

I showed her a picture of Brandt.

D.W: That's him? What's he wearing.

Andy: Da'at Yichud Power Armor, the most advanced.

Once we landed, I decided to head to my hotel room. Turns out everybody checked in to the same hotel, that I was staying in. Chris, Brooke and I got a room, the beds were separate, we had our own TV's. Everybody else checked in to their rooms. I decided to check out paris. My 1st stop was UVK Ultra , its like a Nazi Video Store, Chris, Brooke, Henry Chan, Suzie Chan, and Tom Chan. I decided to Vlog this.

Andy: Hey guys, Andy here, so here we are in Paris. Our 1st stop is the UVK Ultra store, it was a Nazi video store, now they sell 80s stuff, like VHS tapes and VHS Tape Players and Cassette Tapes. 

I decided to buy some cassette tapes and Nazi VHS tapes. 

Henry: Wow, you're quite the collector.

Andy: Yep, I grew up around VHS and cassette tapes around the early 2000s.

We decided to go back to the hotel and relax a little bit before all of us headed out to dinner tonight. When we got back, my TV had a UVK player or I call it a Nazi VHS Tape player. I popped in one of the tapes and low and behold I played America the New Order, it was about the United States under Nazi Control, the movie was re mastered in the 1980s and get this, its all propaganda.

Andy: Chris, look at this.

Chris: Is that the United States.

Andy: Yep, back then, it was under Nazi Rule. Dude, I wasn't even born yet, my mom and dad were born during Nazi rule, oh god.

Chris: Wow, your parents were born during Nazi Rule?

Andy: Exactly. When I get home I'll ask mom and dad, did they join the hitler youth?

That night all of us went out for dinner. I picked out the restaurant. It's a German restaurant. All of us ordered, potato dumpling soup, with German sausages, mostly bratwurst, and an apple strudel and custard, plus I was buying, everybody thanked me. When we left I was full.

Chris: That was the best bratwurst ever.

Henry: That was the best potato dumpling soup ever, thanks Andy.

Everybody agreed. We went back to the hotel and we got some much needed rest because all of us we'll be exploring Paris tomorrow.

End of Chapter 2.