Chapter 6:Brother 3

I was a few miles away from Brother 2, and I just thought of something, why not repair the fuel line. I had radio.

Andy: Ho 229 to Tower, come in.

Brother 2 Tower: Ho 229, go ahead.

Andy: I found a way to repair the fuel line, with pliers and bailing wire. Trust me it'll work.

Brother 2 Tower: Roger that, head to an air strip where you'll might find a supply crate.

Andy: Roger that.

I headed to an air strip where I found a supply crate, with pliers  and bailing wire. When I found the pliers and bailing wire, then I have to clamp the fuel line and refuel the tank. The first step was locate the fuel line. Turns out the fuel line is under the right wing of the jet. The second step was clamp the fuel line and get rid of the grounded up dragon scale and the final step was to find jet fuel and refuel the tank. I had to find some jet fuel, but where? I saw a fuel truck, maybe that has some jet fuel. I've asked one of the  air strip attendants to borrow the fuel truck and they said yes. The final step was to locate the fuel tank. Turns out the fuel tank is on the left wing of the plane. Once the jet has been refueled I was off again. I vlogged this.

Andy: Hey guys, so here I am inside the jet, and I've repaired the fuel line and refueled the jet and I'm on my way back to Brother 2. I hope my friends will be there.

Turns out my friends met a pre-school rock group from Australia, there's no way easy saying this, but my friends met the Wiggles. For me I was in for a surprise when I got back to Brother 2 but that'll be for later. I had two miles to go, so I had the plane set to full power. Just then another indicator went red.

BEEEEP BEEEP BEEP!

Andy: Oh god, another indicator, don't tell me the fuels bad.

Turns out that fuel was bad. I heard an explosion from the right engine caused by the bad fuel clogging the fuel line. Turns out the fuel wasn't flowing properly. 

BOOOOM!

Andy: Oh god, I lost an engine, I'd better radio in. Ho 229 to tower.

Brother 2: This is the tower, go a head.

Andy: I lost the right engine on the Ho-229, it was caused by bad fuel clogging the fuel line, the good news is I managed to repair the fuel line. I got one engine left, I don't know if I'm gonna make it I got one mile to go.

Brother 2: Roger Ho-229, prepare for emergency landing procedure.

Andy: Roger that Brother 2.

I could see the Brother 2 landing strip, just as my friends were walking outside, the tower controller told everybody to stand back, so they did.

Andy: Oh boy, alright initiating emergency landing. Ho-229 to Brother 2, I'm initiating emergency landing.

Brother 2: Roger Ho-229 once the wheels touch the landing strip pull the emergency brake.

I was vlogging this the whole time.

Andy: Roger that Brother 2. Alright the wheels touched the ground, pulling the emergency brake, now!

It was hard to stop, but I made it back. I just passed out.

Andy: Oh man, I made it back, it could've been worse, I've could've died in a fireball and shrapnel explosion, but I didn't die.

Everybody was in shock, but happy to see me alive. Even Jane and Henry were concerned. When I got out everybody just clapped for me, I was confused at first but I knew what it meant.