ok I haven't updated in like 10 yrs but I really don't know what I'm going to do w/ myself now so ,,
———————————————————————————

chapter 4 : today was a good day

( 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐯 )
Today was my first day of U.A. and I was so excited. The people who had applied to U.A. hand gotten their acceptance letters, their uniforms and at the start of today wondered off to the number 1 hero school.

Because my dad ( All Might ) had to work there, we had to be there early causing me to stay in the teachers lounge until classes started. It wasn't scary being in the teachers lounge because all the teachers ( Aizawa, Midnight, Mic, Nezu, etc. ) already knew me.
I was even excited to learn that in a few years they would be teaching me! But they also said that because I knew them and because they were lazy they would tell be about things and I would have to explain them. Which was really a bummer but it was worth it.

- タイムスキップ 🌻 ( time skip ) -

While walking with my dad to his class, I was on my phone ( it's an X because I have an X ) playing ( favorite game ) when my clumsy ass bumped into a group of first years.
"I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings." I frantically said.
They all turned around in the hair order of blue, blonde, and a semi blue - black. The blue haired one exclaimed back, "No it's okay! We shouldn't have been blocking up the whole hallway." Then you continued, "You know what, since we're all sorry, why don't we make up and meet accordingly at lunch. For now I'll just give you a brief introduction. My name is Nejire Hando, the blonde is Mirio Togata, and the cute monkey is Tamaki Amajiki! What about you?"
I nervously responded because I never actually had human interaction with people semi-close to my age.
"I'm ( y/n )( l/n ). The daughter of the well known pro, All Might. Nice to meet you."

Silence but baffled faces filled the area ,,

"No- way! You're that girl you got, uh, kidnapped! I've always wanted to meet you because my friend was in a similar situation, but sadly never made it. From that point on I wanted to - * BELL RINGS *"

The blue haired was cut off by the bell. I didn't even realize we've been talking for that long.

"Well we have to hurry, but see you at lunch ok?! Meet us at class 1-A" said Nejire
"Yea I'll see you!" I said back.

- タイムスキップ 🌻 ( time skip ) [ to lunch ] -

I waited outside class 1- A and waited for the blond, blue, and bluish black haired people I called friends.
"( Y/n ), hey!" Nejire exclaimed.
"Hello child!" Mirio said.
"H-hi ( y/n )" Tamaki shyly said.
"Hey guys! Ready for lunch?" I said back.
"Yea let's go!" They all responded.

"Let's eat on the rooftop, the sky looks nice today." The blond said.
"Ok!" We all responded.

[ on the rooftop ]
" (y-y/n)?" Tamaki tapped me on my shoulder, resulting in a 'mhm' from me. "W-What's your quirk?" He asked grabbing the attention of everyone.
"After this you guys have to tell me yours," I chuckled ( THE BITCH SMILED I - ) " my quirk is called t- 4. I was told that it's 4 quirks, but I'm pretty sure it's 4 in 1 to be specific. Each of my quirks start with a T, being telekinesis, time travel, transform and teleportation. I've already mastered all of them while I was er, em, kidnapped. But now I'm trying to use my telekinesis to float quirks. For instance if someone has an explosion quirk, I want to learn how to float their quirk, of what I would hope to be, their hand." They all looked at me, baffled ( again ).

"Your quirk ... IT'S FU-FREAKING COOL!" Nejire said and started to ramble.
"Ok okay, thanks, but now you have to tell me YOUR quirks."
"I'll start," Tamaki said, "m-my quirk is Manifest and it's kind of like y-your transformation quirk (y/n) but, it's the ability to enhance my limbs with the characteristics of anything I consume. For instance I just ate lobster so I can't transform my hand into a lobster claw."
"MY TURN!!" exclaimed the bubbly Nejire, "my quirk is Wave Motion and it's the ability to convert my vitality into energy that I can discharge as blast waves. Upon release, the energy converted from me stamina is unleashed as golden energy that travels in the form of a spiral."
"Lastly, ME!" Mirio said in a All Might voice, " my quirk is Permeation and it's the ability to phase my body through physical matter. I can choose to make one part of myself intangible or my entire body. This allows me to smoothly maneuver through solid objects and effortlessly evade incoming attacks. "

"But if Mirio fully activates Permeation, not only does his worn normal clothing fall off, but gravity will drag his body's mass through the ground as well. If he deactivates his Quirk while phasing through the ground or another solid object, Mirio is instantly repelled to the surface due to his own body mass being unable to overlap with any other preexisting mass." Tamaki and Nejire say simultaneously.

"I-I have an experience." Tamaki said showing me a picture of him when he and Mirio were small.

* insert pic of Tamaki trying to help Mirio put on his clothes, but his quirk makes him fall through the ground and through his clothes *

I laughed so hard I almost choked.

- タイムスキップ 🌻 ( time skip ) - [ home ]

The day was over, the sun was setting, but today is a day I will not be forgetting.

Today was a good day.

章 ☔️ ( end chapter )
———————————————————————————
I haven't posted in 10 days, yes I know.
But like I said I had personal priorities that are happily now done ! I will be posting more.
This was practically 1k words so be proud.

- mkay bye ,,
𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚔✨

flower ✿ (bakugo x reader )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara