most of this will be Bakugou's pov ;P
———————————————————————————
chapter 7 : begin

𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮 𝐩𝐨𝐯
"Why are you wearing a hoodie and glasses?" I asked.
"Bitch duh. So I don't get recognized. You was there when people recognized me yesterday." she replied while eating a bec ( bacon, egg, and cheese ).

you're probably wondering HOW in the WORLD I got her to walk with me, well ,,

FLASHBACK :

dumbass

[ Lord Explosion Murder ] :
I'm walking you to school tmmr ,,
I mean since we live so close
Meet at 7:30
Please * deleted message ! t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊ l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨa̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆ ! *

[ dumbass ] :
uht ,, pfft
Okay

* deleted message ! t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊ l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨa̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆ ! *

END OF FLASHBACK :
I only see that dumbass as an obstacle.
that kinda heats up my face when we talk

𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐯
I only see Bakugou as a friend.
that makes my face red when we talk.

𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮 𝐩𝐨𝐯
"Did you really get your bones broken, like, every week?" I asked very interested in her past.

"Yea. It was brutal. I remember one time, I think I was 11, the news found out who kidnapped me, finally, and they thought that I told them. So when the guy asked me and I didn't say anything he said that he had no choice, locked me up in a chair and each of them broke a bone." she said.

I put my arm around her and said 6 words.
"Shut up and don't tell anybody."
She giggled and leaned into me "Ok blasty."

- タイムスキップ 🌻 ( time skip ) -

Before me and dumbass stepped FOOT into the classroom, she was grabbed by raccoon eyes, dunce face, shitty hair AND tapey. Not going to lie I was kinda sad, but I'll never show it.

𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐯
When I was abducted from blasty's warm chest I realized who took me and why. Duxtape, alien queen, dwane the rock Johnson, and pikachu had all took me for the serious topic ..
of memes,
"All hail, the meme goddess ( y/n ).All hail, the meme goddess ( y/n ). All hail, the meme goddess ( y/n ). All hail, the meme goddess ( y/n )." They repeated.
"We should make a meme groupchat. Me, you guys, and blasty." I said. "We can name it meme squad."
"Bakugous a memer?!" They shouted
"Keep it down, but yea. I'll make it now." I said with a smile.