chapter 5 : impress me.

( this is 2 years after when the last chapter takes place. The big 3 are 3rd years )

After 2 years, today is my real first day of U.A. Actually attending classes and participating in the Sports Festival.
During these 2 years I've become very well known in U.A. and out. Everyone in U.A. know me, Hawks and I have become really good friends and even though Endeavor is the spawn of satan, he still loves me. I've also had many interviews with many people regarding my status in the world.
My dad has even found a successor named Izuku Midoriya. For 10 months he's been training with my dad to have him transfer down his quirk.
I even dyed my hair half blue because why not.
And I've learned 10 other languages including English, Chinese ( both simplified and traditional ), French, Latin, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Filipino and German.
( idk why but I'm gonna show your social media status b/c why not lmaooo
Snapchat : < username > 1.1 mil views minimum
Insta : < username > 6.2 mil followers - average of 4.5 mil likes
Twitter : < username > average of 3.7 mil likes - 5 mil followers - 2.2 mil retweets
Facebook : < username > 4.4 mil followers - average of 3.4 mil likes
you're famous 🤙🤪
sidenote, I put username but if you can't think of one just put @ therealt4 or @ official(ly)t4 )

- タイムスキップ 🌻 ( time skip ) { to walking outside } -
Today I was walking with Izuku to U.A. when he tripped over air causing another girl to have to catch him.
I facepalmed, "Sorry you had to do that, he's kind of a klutz."
"No it's ok," the brown haired girl with a bob said "i've been trying to practice my quirk whenever I -"
she stopped and stared. "( first and last name )!? Oh my gosh I'm your biggest fan! Ochaco Uraraka!Please can I get an autograph?!" the girl exclaimed attracting the attention of others.
"( first and last name )? What's she doing here?"
"The daughter of All Might is here? Right now? Lemme see!"
"She's so hot."
"She's thick."
"Her boobs are jigantic and her ass * whistles *"
"OMG I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN ONG SKSKSKSKSKS ANNA ANNA OU AND I OPP I STG"
Everyone caught sight of me and I caused a huge commotion.
"Yes you all can get an autograph. Does anyone have a pen and paper?"
I've never heard so many "I do!"s in my life.
I took one from this boy who looked like pikachu.
"What's your name?" I asked. "Denki Kaminari And I'm in class 1- A!" He stated. "Oh me too! I'll see you there." I said to the pikachu and gave him his autograph. Along with about 100 others.
"Hello children ~ I'm going to need you to move from my girl before I expel you all! ~" Midnight said.
"Oh shit ( a RAT ). Sorry Ms. ( L/n)" everyone including Uraraka, Kamanari and Izuku all said

"Thanks Kay- Midnight," I corrected myself, then continued, "my hands were starting to burn." I whined.
"You're welcome (y/n)! Just get to class." She replied. "Roger that." I replied.

While walking to class 1- A, I saw the big ass door I've been seeing for forever, and saw an green haired boy standing in front of it. Petrified.
"Hey Izuku whats wrong?" I asked.
"That's K-Kacchan and t-that's the boy who embarrassed me at the Entrance Exams." He said shakily pointing his finger at the 2 boys, one being and ash blonde and the other blue.
"Well you know what Izuku, that's tuff, and you're on your own." I said walking inside, "and plus they may not bother you."

As I walked inside the classroom I got a lot of stares. Not stares of hate, but of baffle. I took my seat right next to a girl with short hair with purple hair and next to the ash blonde with everyone still staring.
"Uh hi?" I said.
* silence *
yikes -
"OMG ( first and last name )! CAN I GET AN AUTOGRAPH!?" they all said. Except the ash blonde and the boy with dual colored hair, who I know is Shoto Todoroki but I've never actually met him. "Uh.. sure." I responded, "lemme just get a some paper and pens."
While teleporting I made a detour to Aizawa.
"SAVE ME YOU RAT. I'm getting BOMBARDED." I whined. "No," he responded, "just sign 20 papers for a minute, literally." "It's actually about 16. Bitch. And keep that same ENERGY." I finally stated, before getting papers and pens and leaving.
I teleported back to the classroom and asked everyone for their names. Using telekinesis I wrote down my autograph and to their name. By the time I finished Aizawa had entered the classroom and I gave him a death stare and stook my tongue out, but everyone was still rowdy from me existing in the classroom, but eventually it quieted down.
"8 seconds." Aizawa said in his dead and monotonous voice. "It took you guys 8 seconds to quiet down." He continued, "Time is limited, you kids aren't rational enough though. Go somewhere else if you want to play at being friends. This is the hero course."
Everyone stared at what they thought was a thing in a yellow sleeping bag. Everyone stared while I just silently cgiggled.
"I am your homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa. Nice to meet you guys. Except you," he pointed at me, "you suck." he said resulting in a middle finger. He continued again, "Because of that you have to explain what we'll be doing." he said. "Fine." I replied. Lazy whore.
I walked up to the front and center of the classroom and started, "Hello. I'm pretty sure you all know me, and if you don't I'm ( first and last name ) and today because, and I quote, 'you guys are the hero course, you don't have time for silly orientations.' we'll be taking a quirk assessment test." they all groaned. "I know it's sucks, I have to take it too, but I can't do anything about it." I said.
"Thanks devious child, I'll take it from here." Aizawa then said. "Put on your tracksuits and get outside."

- outside -
"Bakugou, in junior high what was your beat result for the softball throw?" Aizawa asked. "67 meters." The ash blonde responded.
( italics are inner thoughts )
ok so the ash blonde is Bakugou
the rip off pikachu is Kaminari
dual haired is Todoroki
and the uwu girl is Uraraka
got it .
"( y/n )?" "mm?" "When was the last time you threw a ball seriously?" Aizawa asked. "Probably," I said rolling out the 'ly', "3 days ago with dad." I responded. "And how far did it go?" he asked. "73 meters. A little over blondey." I said giving the class a little giggle, but getting a glare from the hedgehog. "I want you and Bakugo to throw the ball with your quirks now." Aizawa said talking to us. "Then I want the rest of you to try. The there will be a series of 8 other challenges and whoever comes in last gets expelled."
"EXPELLED?!" they all said, except for the girl with a ponytail, she seems to know that it's not real.
"Yea, it's because you'll be judged to have no potential and will be punished with expulsion." Aiwaza said with a big grin.
"HUH!?" They all shouted again.
"And with that we'll start, Bakugou, you first."
Before walking up to the middle, Bakugou walked to me first, "Just because your famous and all that, doesn't mean I won't surpass you." He said in a deadly tone. Nothing I've never heard of. "Ok hedgehog. Impress me." I replied back with a huge grin.

章 ☔️ ( end chapter )
———————————————————————————
This was literally 1.3k words I-
but Bakugou is here bitches te he 🤪
we all know what the next chapter will be about so get your hopes up.
- mkay bye ,,
𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚔✨