chapter 9 : strong

𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐯
While coming back from the infirmary I realized that everyone had already gone through the winners and the mvp and were moving on to the next match.
As I teleported in I saw Bakugou in ultimate despair. I guessed it was from losing to who he thought was a weakling.
I tapped him on the shoulder and whispered, "Hold my hand. And don't make a scene."
To my surprise he obeyed and I grabbed his hand and teleported to the roof of U.A.
"Blasty-" I started before getting cut off by him.
"If your here to give me a lecture, stop now." He said in a serious, dead, by enraged voice.
"Ew why would I give you a lecture? Anywho I was gonna say good job despite your grudge against Izuku. And also, we've been spotted." I said.
He spoke, but in a calmer voice, "What do you mean, 'spotted'?"
I showed him a picture of him putting his arm over me while walking that was posted on the media.
With 10 million likes and more than half as many comments and a caption of, "The famous ( first and last name ) ( right ) spotted with a boy with spikey ash blonde hair ( left ) putting his arm around her. 👀 Is this the boyfriend for ( y/n ) we've all been waiting, hoping and slightly dreading for? Tag @(username) to get her attention!"
"So much for 'Shut up and don't tell anyone.'" I said laughing.
"But you had a hoodie and glasses on. How'd they realize it was you?" Blasty questioned.
"Well for starters the media knows where I live and I wear that same hoodie everyday. And one time a person snatched my hood off and got arrested so now everyone knows it's me whether I wear it or not." I countered.
"Also why does it say 'the boyfriend for ( y/n ) we've all been waiting, hoping and slightly dreading for?'" He asked.
"Well Blasty," I started, "one day when you're a famous hero and everyone knows that your single girls and maybe boys will automatically be up on you, hoping to get with you. Especially when you look like that." I said, mumbling the last part.
"It's not like I'll take them. Everyone is ugly. And what was that last part?" He said.
"Well that's the life of being famous and I didn't say anything." I responded. "Also," I started again, "you call me dumbass. Like a lot. My name is ( y/n )."
"Well you call me blasty. Like a lot. My name is Katsuki." he countered.
"Touché, Katsuki."
"Back at you, ( y/n )."
"Imma call you Suki." I said
"Where does 'Suki' even come from?" He asked.
"God you're so dumb. It's Kat - Suki. Suki." I said.
"Ok ( nickname [ n/n ] )." he responded.

SNAP

"Did someone just take a picture of us? AGAIN?!" I asked.
"What do you think, ( n/n ). Bone cracks aren't that loud." he said.
I heard a ding from my phone and when I looked at it I realized it was another picture.
"Hey Suki, look at this." I called him over.
It showed a picture of us laughing on the rooftop and the caption stated : "Another picture of the famous @(username) and her suspected boyfriend! Who is this guy with the ash blonde spikey hair? And is ( y/n ) really settling in for a boyfriend?"
"Jeez they're too fucking fast." Suki said.
"Before we establish boyfriend and girlfriend, are we even friends Suki?" I asked.
"Um .. I've never really had friends. I mean yea growing up kids would follow me, but it was only because of my quirk. Then they'd talk about me behind my back." he said with kind of a sad tone.
"Aww Suki. I'll be your best friend!" I said giving him a hug.
Then I realized how close our faces were and felt mine getting hot.
"I'm s-sorry." I stuttered.
Since when do I fucking stutter,, ?
"Um," he started with a red face, "it's fine." he said.
"We um.. should probably head back." I spoke.
"Yea. I agree ( n/n )." he said.

[ at monitoring room ]
"What did we miss?" I asked
"Uh you missed like all of them." They all started, "And why are you and Bakugou holding hands?"
I looked down too see my hands intertwined with Suki's.
"I- I n-needed to t-teleport us back a-and I neeed to touch him to we can go to-together." I stuttered back.
"Anyways ( y/n )," my dad started, "it's our turn."
" 'OUR TURN?!' " the class screamed.
"Yea the person I was going up against is my dad! No restraints, no limits!" I said joyfully.
"Please don't die we all love you!" The class cried out.
"What the fuck? I'm not gonna die." I said back.
"Yaoyorozo, will you do the honors of deciding our heroicness or villainy?" My dad asked.
Yaomomo then went to the villains and hero box.
"The hero is," she started, "( y/n )! Meaning that the villain is All Might."
"Wait technically ( y/n ) is at a big advantage because she can just teleport to the missile." Uraraka said.
"Yea, how would that work?" The class agreed and asked.
"I can chose which of her quirks she can use. And she can only use 1 out of 4 and do it blindfolded." All Might said.
"Obviously based on pure skill and strength ( y/n ) would probably win." Kirishima said.
"( y/n ) you can use, only, time travel." All Might said.
"Does that mean," Kaminari started, " ( y/n ) can defeat her dad, the number 1 pro hero, the symbol of peace, All Might?!"
"Maybe, maybe not. Well dad, prepare for defeat this time." I said while grabbing his hand and teleporting from the monitor room.
"Oh and, this time I'll let you hear the match." All Might said before leaving.

𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
"Oi I can't see. You don't need to tie it that tight." ( y/n ) said.
"Ok. How many fingers am I holding up?" All Might asked holding up all 5 fingers.
( Y/n ) hesitated and then said, "5. You're holding up 5."
"How the hell did she know?" We ( the class ) asked.
"Time Travel. She saw into the future and in the future All Might told her how many fingers he was holding up. That's how she knew." Bakugou said.
"How do you know?" Ashido asked, "Not to be rude, but you seem like the type of person to make stuff up just to be right."
"YOU RACCOONED EYED BITCH, SHE TOLD ME!" I shouted back at her.
"Guys the match is starting." Yaoyorozo said.

"Mkay dad you ready?" ( y/n ) asked and them mumbled to herself, "I'm going to bump into so many walls." Giving us all a laugh.
To our surprise ( y/n ) stood their for a few seconds and then started to run into the building not hitting or bumping into anything. She ran all the way up to where the missile was.
"This'll be a quick match." Todoroki said.
"Mmm no one is here. Maybe I'll just walk - up" ( y/n ) started before All Might shot out of the side to punch her.
"( Y/n ) WATCH OUT!" We screamed.
"I can't watch."
"He's gonna kill her with that punch!"
"She's gonna die."
"Rip ( y/n )."

"Hi dad! I found you!" ( y/n ) said with a smile while blocking All Might with her hand with ease.
"How did she -"
"Is she that strong?"
"Sorry!" ( y/n ) said before giving a strong punch to All Might sending him to hit a pillar.
"Back at you child!" All Might said, "TEXAS SMASH!" he said hitting her square in the stomach.
"Ouch." She said before getting up.
" 'OUCH?' THATS ALL SHE HAS TO SAY?!" We shouted.
"She had to have broken her whole rib cage!"
"Everlasting life is real."
All Might tried for another punch but was stopped again by ( y/n ). This time she captured his hand with tape and slammed him on his back. Then tied both of hands together.
"Yay I win!" She said before touching the missile and then taking off her blindfold.

We all stared at the screen in shock.
"Did ( y/n ) .." Kirishima started.
"Just beat .." Kaminari said.
"The symbol of peace ... " Midoriya said.
"The number 1 pro hero .. " Uraraka said
"All Might ... " Sero said
"blindfolded..." added Mineta
"AND WITH ONE OUT OF 4 OF HER QUIRKS!?" We all shouted in unison.

𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐯
"Wow that battle was fun," I said with stretching, "right dad?!"
"Getting punched into a pillar wasn't fun." He said in a gloomy voice.
"Yea and I got Texas Smashed. Suck it up." I said while walking into the monitor room.
"Oh hey guys." I said waving at the class.
"That's all for now folks. We'll be checking on Young Midoriya. Now watch how pros exit, like he's got somewhere to be!" Dad said while dashing out.
"Bye bye." I said while teleporting away.

"How strong is she really?" The class asked simultaneously.

章 ☔️ ( end chapter )
———————————————————————————
this was exactly 1.5k words a ha ha
everyone in the class was #shooketh
- mkay bye,
𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚔 ✨