povs do switch between people
———————————————————————————
chapter 8 : arm broken, win token

𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮 𝐩𝐨𝐯
"BEGIN!" All Might shouted
IM GONNA ROAST THAT DAMN NERD TODAY!
"Team A and Team D, your time starts NOW!"

𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
We all ran to the monitor room hoping to find ( y/n ) and find out who she battling, but when we got there, all we found was All Might and many screens.
"What are all these?" questioned Asui,
"These are what the cameras that are hidden all around the building view." responded All Might.

When Midoriya and Uraraka entered the building, they almost immediately encountered Bakugou, but not Iida. Bakugou came with a sneak attack.
"A sneak attack? What type of manliness is that?" Kirishima asked.
"Bakugou is staying in the shadows, like a smart villain." All Might countered.

When Bakugou started talking none of us could hear.
"Um what are they saying? Can we get some sound on this?" Kirishima asked again.
"Along with maps," All Might began, "I gave young Bakugou, Iida, Midoriya and Uraraka ear pieces." he said while pointing at his ear. " ( y/n ) also has one to also monitor the fight." he ended.
"Where even is ( y/n )? I thought you said she might be in here." we all asked
"She's floating above the building."

𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐯
Bakugou immediately came in with a sneak explosion.
I pressed my ear piece and started, "Hey blasty,"
"What dumbass?"
"Don't kill them." I finished, disconnecting from the talk.

𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮 𝐩𝐨𝐯
"Don't kill them." She said.
I won't kill him.
"I wanna hurt you so badly they'll have to stop the fight!" I screamed while running after Deku.
I tried to get him with my right hand but he grabbed me.
What the fuck? How the fuck? SHIT.
"Shit" I thought as he threw me leaving my back to hit the floor.
Impossible! How'd he know? He's not that good.

"You can call me Deku," he started, "but I'm not the same helpless defenseless kid anymore." he continued, "You hear me? I've changed! From now on Deku is the name of a hero!"

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
"C'mon, let's fight bad guys!" I said.
"Yea!!" the other kids agreed.
that dumb Deku is a little hesitant.
"Oh um ... Yea!" He finally stared.
All the other neighborhood kids follow me around
It's like I can do anything
𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

"You're shaking in your boots your so scared. But you still wanna fight me anyway ... THATS WHY I HATE YOU!" I shouted.
"Jeez Blasty. Do we need to go to anger management classes?" ( y/n )teased.
I chuckled deviously, "Heh, not after this fight."

"Bakugou come in!" Iida started, "where are you? Just give me a status report!"
"Just shut up and defend the weapon!" I exclaimed,
"I've got more important things to worry about."
"Are you forgetting -" Iida said before I cut him off

𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
"What's he saying now? And who is he talking too?"
asked Kirishima.
"He's talking to Iida, that's all I will say." All Might said.
"Ok anyways, ( y/n ) said that you'd have to capture the opponent, but with that? And how long do we have until time runs out?" asked Ashido,
"Along with a map and the radio earpiece I gave them tape to capture their opponent or opponents. Once they are wrapped in tape, they are out for the rest of the battle. Also you have 15 minutes." All Might responded.
"So you only have 15 minutes to find a missile that could be on any floor?" Ashido asked. "So then the heroes are at an disadvantage. A big one."
All Might spoke, "Real pro heroes have to outwit villains on a daily basis. That's life," he continued, "even when the odds isn't in our favor we fight!"

𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮 𝐩𝐨𝐯
he keeps blocking and detecting my moves

- タイムスキップ 🌻 ( time skip ) -

"I'm all filled up now. Your such a stalker you already know how my quirk works. It's for my sweat. Nitroglycerin sweat." I said, "Now Deku, imagine what I can do if I had a lot of it!"
"BAKUGOU STOP! I JUST SAID NOT TO KILL HIM! NOT TO" ( y/n ) shouted through my earpiece.
she called me by my actual name ..
"YOUNG BAKUGO STOP! YOU'LL KILL HIM!" All Might also shouted through the earpiece.
it was now or never
"He'll be fine as long as he doges!" I shouted back.

...

"Young Midoriya come in!"
" Is that .. even allowed ...  ?"
"Heheh these are awesome. The more sweat stored in these gauntlets the stronger the explosion is!" I shouted, "Go ahead, use your stupid quirk on me Deku!"
"BAKUGOU," All Might started, "use that stunt again and I'll stop the fight. Your team will be disqualified."
"HUH!?"
"To employ such a strong attack in a building that should be protected and indoors is inviting the destruction of a stronghold. That's a poor strategy. Whether your a hero or a villain!" All Might said.

𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
* ( y/n ) teleports in *
"Oh hey ( y/n )!" Everyone shouted.
"Hey guys. But yea my dad is right. That missile is real -" she started
"ITS REAL?!" They exclaimed in question.
"- Yea it's real and blasty's explosions might set it off and we all die! Yay!" she says sarcastically. "But seriously though it is really real so.. "

𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮 𝐩𝐨𝐯
"COME AT ME!!"
"URARAKA NOW!"

BOOM
...

"This was your big plan from the very beginning wasn't it? You were playing me this entire time you bastard!"
"I wasn't .. going to use it .. because I can't control it. My body just can't hand the backlash of my power yet. Mr. Aizawa said I'd be useless, but this was all that I - could think of ... This was the only way, I had any chance at winning."

𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐯
"WOW WASN'T THAT A COOL FIGHT! Izuku won! ... Lemme get him to the infirmary." I said nervously.
* teleports away *
As Izuku was falling from the damage, I caught him and mouthed to Bakugou, "We'll talk later." as he stared at me.

[ at infirmary ]
"Wow Izuku," I said sitting there, "was getting your arms broken your win token?"

章 ☔️ ( end chapter )
———————————————————————————
1.02k words
this chapter was a bit shorter than others but I wasn't writing that whole digging scene,
that's on periodt ✌︎
- mkay bye ,,
𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚔✨