Emotion

Now, I understand what you're thinking. This guy's going to go on about the boring aspects of human emotion. Yes! You are absolutely correct. Emotion is often undermined and ignored as a cry for attention. Well, as that might be the case, you have to often look deeper into the reasoning and logic behind the actions associated with humans. We have to ask, instead of "could you?", we should approach as "I'd love it if....". Emotions have been around for ages. It will take a millennia to fully grasp the concept of it. Emotion is a very thin piece of glass in which it may cut you, but it always somehow heals. Based on research, it is said that crying is healthier than being angry. Crying releases tension and pain sought through whatever runs the mind.  In order to fully understand emotion, we have to be willing to let go of our egos and live life. Here's an experiment to try: I want you to write down your thoughts on a piece of paper, it could be about anything, and then reflect on how that thought that you wrote down made you feel. Before you wrote it, how did you feel? After? Our lives are run on tanks which always lose air. We're constantly bombarded with thought after thought. When's the last time you've sat down and reflected? Try this one: put away your phone and every other distraction ,sit down in a comfortable place and let your mind room. What do you hear? Close your eyes; what do you see? How far are in time are you thinking about? Why's the past coming to you? Why're you worried about tomorrow? What'd you do today? Just sit down and think. Through self reflection and emotional connection within ourselves, we've gained a sense of self. This takes time. Give everything time and you'll find yourself.