Insecurites

I have witnessed behavior all problems throughout my lifetime. I did not have to experience them first hand, but I was always a witness to it. This one had several insecurities, but had no idea how to approach it. It had been throughout the years that they had developed this sense of self.  These insecurities would often cause an over abundance of anger and random outburst. These were symptoms of Opposition Defiance Disorder. They would often ignore the adult lectures of behaviour and proceed to carry on the "bad" behaviour. Behaviour is often closely related to attitude. They often found themselves in situations where it was always some sort of over the top scenario. This was due to the over abundance of attention and of entitlement. Research suggests that environment not only shapes mentality, but confidence, also. It had taken years to approach this, but their mental state was always on the ideological belief that everyone was beneath them. ODD often causes those who have it to feel that they lacked responsibility. They felt aggressive toward things that did not matter. This behaviour was quite strange due to the fact that it was often aggression, but also melancholy at times. Further research proved me to be right, but also not as strong in my claim. This had lead me to a disorder referred to as "borderline personality disorder."  This was an extreme claim, but the symptoms were there. They include, and are not limited to, lying, manipulative behaviour, aggression, inappropriate outbursts, and lack of empathy. This was very interesting because everyone is unique. We all have some insecurities.  This was different, though. They would never admit wrongdoings, and or blame others for their actions. I tried an experiment and here's what happened: I said "Don't you look lovely today." The other one would reply back with "I know." Then I waited for the aggression to kick in. They would say, "You're so ugly" and I was excited to come back with, "At least my face does not flake." This had made me so happy because I was right. They often hid their insecurities through the verbal degradation of whom their closest to. My hypothesis was correct: the most insecure of people often break at the smallest words of degradation. They find no reason to feel emotional about hurtful things they say to others, but can snap from saying something as simple as "you have a really huge head." Now, I understand I sound awful for saying that, but it was to test the theories of insecurities. The phrase sticks : "Don't dish out what you can't take"