00

Prologue || Clea, Clea Aiko

All around Camp Half-Blood was the sounds of demigods running around, sparring on another, or just plain yelling at each other.

On the porch of the Big House was the centaur Chiron, the trainer of heroes and one of the teachers at the camp and Dionysus, also known as Mr. D, is the Greek god of grape-harvest, wine, madness, parties, religious ecstasy, and theater. He also serves as the camp director of Camp Half-Blood.

Chiron and Dionysus was watching the campers when the increase of wind or a slight chill seconds happened. Dionysus sensed the oncoming presence of the teleporter, but he didn't know who or what it was.

When suddenly a small whirlwind appeared. This whirlwind was gentle and soft, unlike the giant and violent Titans. It was pink in colour and was accompanied by an expanding love heart.

The centaur and Dionysus looked outward and saw a young woman who had brown skin, with dark brown straight hair and brown eyes appeared.

"This is not the park." She said.

Chiron stepped down the porch towards the young woman.

"Oh great another one." Dionysus said before disappearing into the Big House.

The girl's eyes went wide, "Woah! You're a centaur!" She blurted out.

"I am Chiron, trainer of heroes and one of the teachers here. Welcome to Camp Half-Blood, where we train half-bloods to become heroes. So what might your name be, young demigod?" Chiron asked.

"Clea, Clea Aiko." Clea said, introducing herself.

"Your name is basically to acclaim love child." Chiron said.

"I like use to praise love child." Clea said.