04

chapter four || Show Me Love

"Can I kiss you?" Dionysus asked.

Clea nodded her head and smiled.

She was shocked when Dionysus was suddenly kissing her and pushing her down onto the couch.

She immediately melted into the kiss and began to kiss back. Dionysus pulled away gasping for air, but smiling at Clea.

"I guess this could work between us." He said.

"So, are you saying it's time for baby making because you should at least take me out for dinner before trying to knock me up, Dionysus." Clea said, smirking.

"I could strangle you." Dionysus said.

"You have a fetish." Clea said.

Dionysus rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, where do you want to go and eat?" He asked.

Clea pushes Dionysus off of her and sat up.

"I don't know...surprise me." She answered as she got up and walked away from him.

-

"So, where did you find this place?" Clea asked as a waiter led them to their reserved table far in the back of the restaurant.

"Your mother dropped a hint for me." Dionysus answered as he pulled out her chair for her to sit.

"Such a gentleman." Clea said as she took her seat and let Dionysus push her chair a little more close to the table.

Dionysus took his seat next to her. Clea pulled him a little closer to her.

"What are you doing?" Dionysus asked as he looked at the menu.

"I just wanted you a little closer to me." Clea answered as she winked at him.

Dionysus stared at her, smirking.

"What do you like to order?" The waiter asked.

"I'll have whatever he's having." Clea answered, slapping her hand down on Dionysus's knee.

Dionysus groaned and placed their order and the waiter walked away.

Dionysus eyed her suspiciously, recognizing the look she was wearing and knowing whatever her plan was nothing good.

Clea grinned mischievously and Dionysus's expression became increasingly wary as her hand slowly slid up his thigh.

When she reached her goal and began massaging him through his pants, his jaw dropped at her boldness.

"Relax, no one can see us." Clea said, assuring him.

Dionysus gripped the table as Clea continued to stroke his growing erection with one hand.

"You know I'm a little thirsty." Clea said.

Dionysus frowned at her.

"There's a glass of water right in front of you." He said.

"That won't satisfy my thirst." Clea said as she did a quick glance around to make sure no one was paying attention.

Clea ducked down and slipped under the table cloth, leaving behind a cursing and sputtering Dionysus shocked at her behavior.

"Damn it, woman." He said as he growled when he felt her slipping his length from its confines.

Clea gave him a few good strokes before rolling her tongue around the tip.

Dionysus swallowed harshly and propped his arm on the table, trying to look his part of the bored date waiting for his date to return from the restroom.

Clea began licking him up and down, before a set of lips wrapped around the head and he exhaled sharply when she began sucking him deeper into her mouth.

"She is definitely her mother's daughter." Dionysus said.

Just as he closed his eyes to actually enjoy the naughty things Clea's mouth was doing, someone with horrible timing appeared before him, the worst possible person.

"Hello, Dionysus, where's my daughter?" Aphrodite asked with her trademark smirk on her face.

Dionysus clenched his fists as Clea swallowed around his length.

"She's in the bathroom." Dionysus answered.

"I'm not stupid, Dionysus, is she doing a good job?" Aphrodite asked.

"Do you really want to know how good your daughter is sucking my dick?" Dionysus replied with a hissed.

"I'll take that as she's doing amazing well. Clearly, she inherited one of my many talents." Aphrodite said.

"Hades, this is awkward." Dionysus said.

"I'll leave but please make sure you feed her." Aphrodite said.

"Trust me, I will after all she's going to need her energy for later on." Dionysus said as Aphrodite smirked and walked away.

"Fuck." He hissed, biting down on his lip to silence himself as the waiter returned with their meals.

Dionysus quickly thanked the waiter so he could walk away. Once the waiter was gone, Dionysus reached out under the table and pulled out Clea just as she finished swallowing his cum.

"You're so fucking naughty." Dionysus said.

"And you tasted delicious." Clea said with a wink.