02

chapter two || All About Clea

Clea is an extremely powerful demigod.

ADHD: Like most demigods, Clea possesses inborn supernatural battle reflexes and senses that she uses to analyze the fighting style of her opponent.

Clea does not have Dyslexia but she can fluently speak several languages including French, Spanish, German, Ancient Greek, Latin, and Yoruba. She also has excellent memory.

Fighting Skills: Clea is an excellent knife-fighter and Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant.

Knowledge of Greek Mythology: Clea had an extensive knowledge of Greek mythology allowing her to know ways to defeat different ancient Greek characters.

Singing: Clea is able to weave Charmspeak into her singing.

Superhuman Strength: As a demigod, Clea possessed physical strength greater than an average human's.

Superhuman Agility: As a demigod, Clea is more agile than the average mortal.

Superhuman Durability: As a demigod, Clea is more durable than a regular human being.

Superhuman Reflexes: As a demigod, Clea's reflexes are greater than the average mortal.

Willpower: Clea possesses tremendous willpower.

Amokinesis: As a daughter of Aphrodite, Clea has a level of control over the emotions of love, lust, etc.

Empathy: The ability to feel, sense and understand other people's feelings and emotions.

Charmspeak: Clea has the power of charmspeak, which allowed her to influence others with enhanced vocal persuasiveness.

Beauty: Regardless of how she looked and what she wore, Clea is able to radiate beauty.

Luring: The ability to sexually lure others with one's presence. Clea could make men desire her with her mere presence, essentially turning them into willing slaves.

Whirling:  A form of teleportation. Clea could transform into a small whirlwind. This whirlwind is gentle and soft. It is pink in colour and is accompanied by an expanding love heart.

Force Field: The ability to form protective force fields.

Sensing: The ability to locate those she is close to.

Voice Manipulation: The ability to alter one's voice. Whenever she got angry her voice echoed.

Levitation: The ability to propel oneself into the air and hover. Clea can also extend her levitation power to levitate other people and objects when in physical contact with them.