01

chapter one || Daughter of Love

Clea was sitting by the campfire with the rest of the campers. The whole day consisted of her getting a tour of the camp by Grover and Percy.

She met a lot of new people including Katie from the Demeter Cabin, Connor from the Hermes Cabin, Leo from the Hephaestus Cabin, and Piper from the Aphrodite Cabin.

Percy had made his way into the campfire and sat down next to her, "So enjoying camp so far?" he asked.

"It's alright or whatever. Everyone kinda too young here." Clea answered.

"How old are you, Clea?" Percy asked.

"I'm twenty-two years old, Percy and never ask a woman her age. It's disrespectful." Clea answered.

"Oh right, sorry." Percy said.

"It's okay, Water-boy." Clea said.

A blonde girl walked up and greeted Percy with a smile "Hey Percy what's up?" She asked then spotted me. "And who is this new girl?" She added.

"I'm Clea." Clea answered.

"You know your name is Greek for to praise." She said.

"Yes, I'm aware of what my name means." Clea said.

"Annabeth, this is Clea, she's new. Clea, this is Annabeth, daughter of Athena." Percy said.

"So, are you aware that you're staying with Hermes' cabin until you're claimed." Annabeth said.

"No, thank you I refused to stay in that cabin. No, ma'am, I will be staying in the Big House." Clea said.

"It doesn't work like that around here." Annabeth said.

"Well looks like things are about to change." Clea said.

"Campers!" with a booming shout from Chiron, Clea glanced over to see Chiron in full centaur form. "We have someone new with us today." He said.

The whole of camp moved as one, turning to stare at Clea. Clea stared back at them.

"Clea! Stand up!" Chiron said.

Clea sighed and stood.

"Isn't she a little too old to be here?" Someone asked.

"First of all, I'm only twenty-two and I don't even know how I got here so mind your damn business." Clea answered.

"Relax, Clea... I mean Chloe." Dionysus said.

"Did he just say her name correctly?"

"So he's been doing that on purpose."

"I wonder why he's telling her to calm down?"

"Hi, I'm Rachel." This girl said introducing herself to Clea before her eyes turned green, smoke poured out of her mouth. A raspy voice spoke, "A daughter of love shall be with child, and shall bring forth a daughter, and they shall call her name, Amarone. As soon as lightning strikes twice, a drunk shall bring forth the rise of a new generation and the rise of what was forgotten. Once summer ends, a miscommunication shall cause an age of justice and a rise of a new god." She said.

Rachel's mouth closed and she slumped forward. Three boys came and took her away. Clea looked at everybody's faces. Chiron's face was grim. Dionysus stared at Clea.

"The prophecy must be about Dionysus and a daughter of Aphrodite. Clearly, their child will be a cause of a new generation of demigods." Annabeth said.

"Okay but which one of Aphrodite's daughter does Dionysus have a crush on?" Percy asked.

"Crush? Look here Peter-" Dionysus was about to say but he was interrupted by Chiron.

"I think we just found out which one." Chiron said as he and everyone else looked at Clea, was glowing with a pink aura. After that Clea instantly look more beautiful than before.

"Oh come on, she was already beautiful. Now she's even more beautiful." Someone said out loud.