Chapter One: The Grand Opening

In the city of Coolsville, something was going on. People were arriving at the all brand-new gigantic Coolsonian Criminology Museum for grand opening, after its two years of construction.

"Here we are folks, at the red carpet of the Coolsonian Criminology Museum." A reporter said to his cameraman, just as a very powerful and very large Ford F-350 Heavy Duty Stretch Limo, in the colours of the Mystery Inc.'s iconic mode of transportation, the Mystery Machine, rolled up to the red carpet, while reporters and cameras started taking pictures of the vehicle. "Tonight's premiere is a rousing look back of the exploits of Mystery Incorporated, and their honoured guests, the Dragon Slayers. And here they are."

As the door of the limo was opened by a valet, out stepped the blonde male leader Fred Jones, along with the redhead danger-prone female Daphne Blake, and the auburn haired brainiac girl Velma Dinkley. They waved to the crowds, as photographers take their pictures, and even Fred gave out some ascots to some fangirls.

"Folks, this crowd is going crazy over Mystery Inc

"Folks, this crowd is going crazy over Mystery Inc., but there seems to be no sign of the Dragon Slayers anywhere." The reporter announced.

But then, the sound of rumbling engines could be heard coming up. A moment goes by, then the crowds notice some teenagers roll up on some unique bikes: one being a blue Mustang Chopper, an orange McLaren racing bike, a large black/white/grey Rolls-Royce luxury bike, and a white/red/green Porsche sports bike.

Riding the Mustang Chopper were Braedey Martin and his little sister Jessie, with Tyler Gemsworth on the McLaren, Chika Suoh onboard the Rolls-Royce, and lastly, Diana Giga was riding the Porsche cycle

Riding the Mustang Chopper were Braedey Martin and his little sister Jessie, with Tyler Gemsworth on the McLaren, Chika Suoh onboard the Rolls-Royce, and lastly, Diana Giga was riding the Porsche cycle. The teens disembark their motorcycles, propping their stands up, and they stand to attention, waving to their fans and the crowds.

Braedey Martin was a young male man. His skin tone is a Caspian white, making him look like a ghost. He may look like 16 years of age, but he looked like he is 12 by the face. His eyes are a cobalt blue, whilst his hair is a brown colour. He stands 6ft 5" tall, whilst his body is skinny. He has broad shoulders, lean legs and arms, whilst he has lean muscles. He looks like his dominant hand is his left, since he leads with a left step. He is wearing a black t-shirt with short sleeves that only reach to the middle of his upper arms, a bright blue jacket, a set of denim jeans, and he also has a pair of white sneakers with electric blue stripes across the sides of them.