Intro to me (The Author)

(This whole chapter is an author note)

Hey Guys,

So this is my first ever Rainbow FanFiction, and actually the first story I've ever written (Not including school obviously). So I just thought I would write this little intro in to tell you a little about me and what I plan to do with the story. So I'm a Highschool Senior as of when this is being written, and I'm gonna be honest, I've never had a passion for writing and never in my wildest dreams would I have thought I would be writing a real story. A few weeks ago I just happened to stumble across a rainbow fanfic. Now being a pretty big Rainbow player I decided to read the first chapter and after that I was hooked. I've put more hours then I would like to admit into reading all these fanfics, and read a stupid amount of them in the past few weeks. This got me thinking that maybe I would like to write one of my own and after a few days of contemplating, well here I am. Anyway onto what I was thinking for the story.

So as of now I'm thinking about publishing this and the first chapter to see if it gets even one reader. If it gets at least one and they say they like it then I'll publish some more. My plan for the whole book is after publishing the first chapter, write a bunch of chapters, but not publish them till I'm ready so that I don't accidentally write myself into a hole. This can change if someone speaks up and says that they would prefer me to update right when I finish a chapter, but we'll see I guess.

Also this is my first ever story, so if anyone even does end up reading this please feel free to drop hints or call out mistakes that I make, so that I don't make them in the future. I'm always open to constructive criticism as I want to make this as enjoyable as possible for anyone who decides to read my story.

Also PS: I probably won't include lemons in this book as I really can't ever see me bringing myself to actually write one, but I may just let the reader know that something along those lines did happen. Also I'm going to try to keep a healthy balance of edge and wholesome throughout the book. There will be some self harm scenes and I plan on writing some pretty violent action scenes, but I'll try not to make it super edgy like some stories do. Anyway I hope you enjoy and sorry for the super long author note.