29

Jeongguk was looking up at his ceilings while he was laying down.

"Well this is great." he whispered.

You see, he was grounded. Yes, grounded. And if you're going to say "But he's a twenty one year old, he's an adult, he shouldn't be grounded.", you're not wrong.

But this case was... different.

***

An hour ago

"Where have you been?" Jeongguk heard him say. He stopped in his tracks and just stared at him.

The man in front of him was looking at him angrily. He was so angry, he was shaking. The man's hand was in a fist.

"I'll ask you again, and I hope you'll awnser me this time. Where have you been?" the man was really angry.

"Out."

"Out?! Are you serious?!" he shouted and started to walk Jeongguk's way.

"No, I'm Jeongguk." he replied smugly.
That wasn't the best reply.

"Don't play with me Jeongguk or you will get hurt." he was about to grab Jeongguk's arm when another person walked into the room.

"Oh chill Seok, he's a grown up, he can do whatever he wants to." said a guy with mint hair. He was carrying three plates with him.

"But I was waiting for him! I made food for him, and he does this? Nuh-uh. You're grounded." Seokjin pointed at me with his finger and walked to Yoongi.

Grounded?

"Okay." he replied unfazed. It's not like he was going out that much. He had everything he needed in his apartment. Internet, games, bed, computer and food.

And a phone to chat with Taehyung.

Jeongguk shook his head.

"Come here to eat." he heard Yoongi call him.

***

Guccitae sent you a snap

Guccitae
I found a pretty cool place while walking back, it's a karaoke bar or something, wanna go there tomorrow?

Seagull
3 days, Tae

Seagull
You should wait 3 days before texting me

Guccitae
Nah

Guccitae
So do you want to?

Seagull
Yeah sure

Guccitae
Great

Seagull
Wait no
I can't

Guccitae
Why?

Seagull
I'm grounded...

Guccitae
You're joking, right?

Seagull
No...

Guccitae
I just laughed so hard

Guccitae
Let's go there when you're not grounded, okay?

Seagull
Okay

Guccitae
Is okay our thing now?

Seagull
What?

Guccitae
You know.
Okay?
Okay

Seagull
I have no idea what you're talking about

Guccitae
Have you been living under a rock?

Seagull
Kinda

Guccitae
Let's change that

Seen

///

Sorry if this doesn't make sense, I wrote it on the spot. Whoops