50

Jimin was scrolling through his phone, pouting. Jeongguk wasn't replying to his texts, Taehyung too. Where they ignoring him on purpose? They couldn't be doing anything productive. Their life's were all about phone, food and sleep.

"Come on, babe. Maybe they're hanging out or something. They have life's too." Namjoon came into the room, coming closer to pouty Jimin and hugging him from behind.

"They better be doing something worth ignoring me." he grumped, crossing his arms. Namjoon laughed and pecked his cheek.

"I'm sure they are."

***

Jeongguk was looking at Taehyung, not knowing what to do. Taehyung was so close to him, Jeongguk could feel his warm breath on his skin.

"T-Taehyung." stuttered Jeongguk. He could feel his cheeks warming up, breath hitching.

Taehyung licked his lips as he looked down to Jeongguk's lips. He had such big urge to lean in and just kiss him, but he knew he had to wait. That didn't stop Taehyung from coming closer to Jeongguk's face, making Jeongguk's heart beat faster. The poor boy's heart was beating so fast, he thought it will stop.

"You just love teasing me, huh?" Taehyung asked as he buried his face into Jeongguk's neck, licking it. That made Jeongguk tremble and close his eyes, which only made Taehyung more turned on. Unconsciously, Jeongguk turned his head to the side, giving Taehyung a better view of his neck.

"What if I teased you?" he brought his face back up, looking at Jeongguk again. The smaller boy was shaking, griping Taehyung's shirt tightly.

"What would you do if I kissed you? Would you pull away?" A grin played on Taehyung face as he watched Jeongguk shake his head.

"Use words, doll." Taehyung teased as his hands tightened on Jeongguk.

"N-no." stammered out Jeongguk. He was trying to hold on, not to give in so easily, but it was no use, Taehyung knew what he was doing. He knew how to get what he wanted.

Taehyung raised his hand and gripped Jeongguk's chin, pulling his turned face to look at him. Jeongguk's eyes stayed closed as he waited for Taehyung to do something, anything. When nothing came, Jeongguk opened them confused. Once he did, he was met with Tae's eyes, which were looking at him mockingly.

"Just joking." he smirked as he lifted himself up from Jeongguk. The other boy shivered when Taehyung's warm body was gone. He missed it.

When Taehyung turned around and saw disappointment all over Jeongguk's face, he chuckled. "Aww, don't be so sad. I was just teasing you. A taste of your own medicine."

Jeongguk angrily looked up at Taehyung. He wanted to punch that smirk out of his face. "Fuck you." Jeongguk threw a pillow Taehyung's way, which he cought easily.

He grabbed another pillow and hugged it, bringing his legs to his chest too. Jeongguk buried his face into the pillow and let out a long sigh. He felt stupid for letting Taehyung play with him like that, with his body. Jeongguk truly wanted to kiss Taehyung. Jeongguk stole a quick glance at Taehyung and then buried his face back to the pillow. He heard footsteps and then he felt Taehyung's finger jab into his right side.

"If you wanted to sleep with me that much, you could've asked." joked Taehyung, but it wasn't funny to Jeongguk at all.

That comment received him a hard punch to his ribs from Jeongguk.

"Ow! What was that for!" yelled in pain Taehyung, as he grabbed his side.

"For being an ass." mumbled through pillow Jeongguk. He didn't want to lift his head because of his red cheeks.

He couldn't lie to himself and say that he wasn't thinking of sleeping with Taehyung. Especially when he was so close. He was embarrassed for falling into Taehyung's trap and letting his guard down. Jeongguk didn't want to face him. But it seemed that Taehyung had other thoughts as he grabbed the pillow from him and cupped Jeongguk's cheeks in his hands. He leaned in and connected their lips together for a short kiss.

"Here, happy now?" asked Taehyung when he pulled away. He watched Jeongguk's face as it got even more red. Taehyung was expecting to receive another punch.

But it seems Jeongguk thought otherwise, as he pulled Taehyung into another kiss.

///

Idk if I said it in this story or not, but I don't write smut lol