33

Jeongguk couldn't do anything, but laugh when he saw Taehyung on Friday. The older boy was walking Jeongguk's way, unfazed by the stares he was getting from other people.

"Hey there, princess." Jeongguk let out a loud laugh as soon as he said that. He was crying at this point.

Taehyung was still unbothered. He looked at his friend and sighed.
So maybe he really did look silly, but c'mon, he doesn't look bad.

"I have to admit, ribbons do look good in your hair." and with that Jeongguk laughed even more.

How can one person laugh so much. Thought Taehyung. He couldn't help, but smile at the younger. He was laughing from him, but he was still laughing. That was all that mattered.

"So how about that karaoke place?" asked Taehyung after a moment. That comment made Jeongguk stop laughing.

"Y-you want to go around town with that?" moving forward, Tae nodded.

"I'm outside, so what's the point of going back home." he replied not once removing his gaze from Jeongguk.

Jeongguk eyes dart from Tae to the building behind. He was thinking hard, when he felt a hand in his hand.

"It will be fun. Let's go." and just like that, Jeongguk was pulled along.

***

"Which song do you want to sing?" asked Taehyung, turning around to look at Jeongguk.

The said boy lifted his head and scanned all of the songs. "Number 4."

Taehyung brought his look back to the karaoke machine and saw the song. He let out a soft chuckle. The song that Jeongguk chose was ending scene.

Giving the boy a microphone, he sat down. When the song started he closed his eyes and was waiting for Jeongguk's voice.

10 seconds.

20 seconds.

Minute.

Taehyung opened his eyes and looked at Jeongguk. The boy was clenching his microphone so hard, it looked like it will break.

"Don't be afraid, Jeongguk. I won't laugh even if you can't sing." he said trying to lighten the mood. Little did he know, that did quite the opposite.

"I-I'm not afraid." if it wasn't the stutter, Taehyung would've believed him.

A smirk appeared on Taehyung's face. "Whenever you're ready."

He laid his head on the sofa, closing his eyes again. Taehyung heard that same song being played from the start.

10 seconds.

20 se-

Just when Taehyung was ready to make another comment, he heard it. He heard an angel singing.

***

Seagull posted a snap on his story