58

It was silent. Too silent. If anyone walked in just now, they would think that no one was home, yet here he was, lying on his sofa and playing candy crush. Yes, candy crush. And he wasn't playing just to pass time, well that too, but he was playing to win. He was about to connect four candies together when his phone rang.

With a sigh he picked up.

"Hello?" he pulled his phone from his ear and finally looked at the caller ID.

Here we go again.

"Hello there beautiful. Are you ready for our date?" asked Taehyung in a sweet voice. Even though Jeongguk rolled his eyes at Taehyung, he couldn't help, but feel gidy. He felt warm every time he talked with Tae.

Jeongguk looked down to see his outfit. Black jeans and a blue hoodie. Seems about right.

"Yeah, I'm ready." Jeongguk replied after a moment. He heard Taehyung sigh in relief.

"I'm glad. I've been wanting to go on a date with you for ages." Taehyung conffesed.

"Why?"

"Jeongguk, I've had a massive crush on you since we started chatting. A date with you is like a dream come true." Jeongguk didn't know how to reply.

"Ridiculous." murmured and quickly ended the call.

That warm feeling was still in his chest even after an hour.

***

Jeongguk was watching TV when he heard his apartment door being opened. Whoever it was made it clear that they didn't want the owner of the apartment to know that.

"I'm in the living room!" shouted Jeongguk, unfazed by the stranger in his house. Few moments passed and Taehyung came into the living room.

"and what if I was a killer? You would be dead by now, Gguk." shook his head in disappointment Taehyung. He came closer to Jeongguk's sofa and sat at the end of it.

The other boy took it as an invitation and laid his head on Taehyung's lap.

"Ah the irony." replied Jeongguk as he snuggled into Tae's lap.

This is nice.

He thought.

Taehyung burried his right hand into Jeongguk hair and started playing with it.

This is even nicer.

"What do you mean?" Jeongguk laughs and replies.

"To be killed in a living room."

It took a few seconds for Taehyung to realize what he meant by that. Taehyung chuckled and continued playing with Jeongguk hair. That action made the boy in lap hum and close his eyes.

"Are you going to sleep?"

Jeongguk mumbled something and drifted to sleep. That gave Taehyung a good opportunity to look at Jeongguk's face without the boy hiding his face. He was absolutely beautiful. Taehyung brought his other hand and touched Jeongguk cheek with his index finger. His finger went down his cheekbone, then his jawline and eventually his collarbone.

Taehyung smiled when he saw that his little gift from a few days was still there. He leaned into and kissed that spot. He was about to do it again, but Jeongguk pushed him away.

"Can't even sleep in my own house without being attacked." grumped Jeongguk and he was about to leave the place where he was lying, but Taehyung stopped him.

Taehyung leaned in again and licked Jeongguk's neck. That made the other boy shiver.

"Tae..."

That was all it took for Taehyung to bring Jeongguk to sit on his lap. He grabbed Jeongguk's face and connected their lips. The boy in Tae's lap let out a sound that made Taehyung kiss him harder.

"Jeongguk, can I-" whatever Taehyung wanted to say was stopped when his phone rang.

"Just ignore it." Jeongguk kissed Taehyung again.

Yet his phone kept on ringing. Taehyung groaned and moved away from Jeongguk. That made him pout.

"What?" awnsered angrily Taehyung as he looked back at Jeongguk. The state Jeongguk was in made Taehyung want to throw his phone through the window and go back to him.

"No need to be angry. This date was your idea, so you better bring your ass here right now." Hoseok said as he gave his date a bright smile.

"Right. Date." realization hit him.

Jeongguk groaned and went to fix himself.

///

Hi, I still have no idea who's gonna be Hoseok's date :)

Hope you liked this chapter though.