Chapter 4: A Strange nurse, for sure

(Dekus POV)

who is this girl? Why is she so close to me? And why... Is she so familiar...?

I was laid down, staring down the girl sat before me, with bright yellow eyes and blonde hair organized into two messy buns. She was wearing a nurse's uniform. Damn... I can't deny she's hot...

"Baby Izu~ don't you remember me?" She looked slightly disappointed. She then appeared to have had an idea. She took of the glove on her hand, revealing a large scar in her hand. It looked aged, maybe 7 years old. wait my mind clicked instantly. no way! It can't be!

after all this time... "I found you."

(Togas POV)

Those words entered my ears and I dived onto my baby. "Oh Izuku! You remembered me! I'm flattered, honestly~" I leaned down and pecked his cheek. His face flustered.

"It's ok baby, no need to be shy around me~" I kissed his neck and he pushed me away. "I-I-I'm sorry. I barely even know you, I mean, I don't even know your name. I don't even know how you know mine!"

His face was panicked. "It'll be ok sweet Izu~" I sat on the chair next to the bed. "I'm Himiko Toga! You can call me baby, though~" I licked my lips. He looked tasty, in more ways than one...

He slowly sits up. His eyes look teary, making them shiny. "I... I still can't believe I found you..." He hugs me very tightly, but I put him back in bed. "I know you're happy my sweet, but you're on the brink of death~" I observed his heart rate monitor. "Be a good boy for me and stay in bed~"

(Urarakas POV (outta nowhere, am I right?))

I was walking down the halls to go see Deku in hospital. I had managed Tsu to come along with me. To think, me and her only started dating a few days beforehand... I'm glad she said yes. My heart would have sunk otherwise. We were nearing the door, when we heard giggling. Tsu popped her head in and whispered to me; "That's a strange nurse, for sure." I also pop my head in. she seems rather close with Deku... "Let's leave them. They seem to be having fun." I whisper back, smiling. I take her hand and we walk away.

The next thing I heard was a knife entering a body.

(A/n: this is edited in cos I'm An idiot and forgot it originally. WHOOPS. Anyways, it just keeps getting worse and worse, doesn't it? I wonder what'll happen next? (I mean I know so pff.) Anyway, I will see you all in the next chapter tomorrow. Until then! ^-^)

Two Sides of A BladeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara