Chapter 5: Sweet blood~

(Dekus POV)

did she... Just do that...? My eyes were locked on Toga, she'd just lodged a knife into the doctors stomach. "Toga! What... What are you doing?!" She just turned and looked at me with a sadistic smile. "Oh Izu... I'm feeding!" She started sucking blood from the wound. She then removed the knife from his body and licked it seductively. "It's delicious!~" She then stripped the doctor down, and cleaned his clothes. Out of nowhere she started removing her own clothes. "Whoa! H-h-hey!" I looked away, my face going a deep crimson. The only thing I heard was maniacal laughter. When I turned my head back round, she was wearing the doctor's clothes. No... It was the doctor!

(The "Doctor"'s POV)

he doesn't understand! I love seeing him shocked like that, he looks so cute!

I'd stolen the doctor's appearance, thanks to my quirk. Basically, it let me transform into anyone I've sucked the blood of. I glanced around the room until I found a machine. I walked over to it and pressed a button. I spoke clearly into it, and the voice that came out of my mouth was that of a man in his mid 30's; "Izuku Midoriya is clear for release. I just need to check his body over, then I'll let him go." The woman on the other side of the machine sounded about 24. "Of course sir. Go right ahead." I smiled and backed away from the machine, transforming back into myself. "Whoops! Times up! Oh well, I'll just have to examine you as I am~" I climbed on top of my baby and slowly removed his hospital gown. He seemed flustered, but wasn't fighting. "I like obedient boys~"

(Urarakas POV)

I was already running. I had to get to either the police or a hero. what is she doing to Deku? Why would she be that close to him? Tsu ran beside me, reassuring me. "Dont worry Ochaco, we'll save him, ribbit." We carried on running until we made it out of the hospital grounds. We ran to the police. There was just one problem...

Everyone in the station was laid dead on the floor. Including a familiar wooden hero...

(A/n: hey everyone! Sorry this one is a bit short, I only just realised I hadn't updated today, and needed to get it out! I'm sorry to say that there won't be any update tomorrow, as I have a personal issue to tend to. So I'll see you all the day after! Bye bye for now!)