𝑜𝑛𝑒. 𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑠

♝♗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄:

𝑅 𝑂 𝑇 𝑇 𝐸 𝑁  𝐷 𝐸 𝐴 𝐿 𝑆

Harry Hook and his pirate mate Gil abandoned the wrecked motorcycles they had stolen from the goody-goody VK's. Honestly, it was the easiest thing in the world taking their bikes. Auradon really had gotten to them, leaving valuable things out for anyone to steal. Where's the suspicion? Or did Auradon just juice them out of their default evil ways completely? Harry would've felt sad for them if he actually cared enough.

But, they weren't entirely useless, no, the one good, yes this was actually good, thing they brought with them was that nifty little remote that opens up the barrier encasing the island. Just as they were stepping through and not bothered to look behind them, Harry and Gil quickly made their way to the small bit of portal left for them to jump through. Again, they're so trustful now that they don't even bother to check if someone were to come up behind them. Did they learn nothing from Hades yesterday?

Well, better for him. Now he had his chance, his shot at finding his dear Hatter. He wore the jacket that Jax had stained completely black with squid ink practically every day now. The young alchemist had said 'You need a little less color'. When he found it in their joint closet, it was wedged between clothes of his boyfriend, seeing as how Jax liked to experiment with the material most worn out clothing had on the island. Harry saw it when he had to leave his regular bright red jacket out to dry from jumping into the ocean. It just called to him, and it made him more relaxed with the Hatter's scent mixed into the material. And thus the spotted black leather pirate jacket was part of his main ensemble for the past few months. In a way, it felt like he was still with him when he wore it.

These few months had not been kind to him, he barely slept, barely ate though because it was Isle food he had good reason to, the dark spots underneath his eyes were very visible even when he wore an abundance of black liner to try and hide it. If he were to be assessed by a professional, they would probably tell him he was depressed and expressing it in deep unpredictable ways.

It's not about being with Jax or even having Uma back, it's the not knowing that was killing him. Not knowing if they were in danger, injured, separated from each other, or worse. He couldn't handle it, so he chose to let his emotions and worries out in different, more surprising ways. Wrecking Jay's motorcycle was practically cathartic for him. It was an excellent distraction.

Harry and Gil leaped through the portal, he landed with a graceful roll whilst Gil landed on his stomach. Gaston's son didn't seem to be too bothered by it however as he picked himself up quickly and both boys ran to each to hug and celebrate their small triumph. Now that they were out, they weren't planning on going back.

They end their celebration pretty quickly due to the shocked and cautious faces of the Rotten Four, "Hey guys, we're uh, we're just coming for a wee visit," Harry laughs maniacally but as soon as he takes a step forward Carlos shoves him back while Jay shoves Gil back to the entrance of the Isle.

A scuffle is formed as the pirates try to move forward, in the process of pushing Carlos back, the De Vil boy bumped into Mal as she drops a blue rock from her hand. "Hey!" She almost had her hands on it before Harry, acting impulsively and wanting the satisfaction of her losing something, jams his hook around her hand and pushes it over the bridge. She gasps, watching it head for the water "No!"