𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛. 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛

♝♗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍:

𝐺 𝑈 𝐸 𝑆 𝑆    𝐴 𝐺 𝐴 𝐼 𝑁

           Jane had been waiting for her mom to get back from her meeting for a while now. She knew from the clock it had been two hours. She knew that to her friends, that was a long time waiting, but not for Jane. It was probably due to her fairy nature, time moved faster for her.

           The room was illuminated by various light lilies, special flowers from their home that produced a warm light like a firefly. And yet the white glows from her mothers magic wand caught most of her attention. How could it not? Encased in glass as though it were a trophy and not a definitive tool of magic. That's how Beast liked it, keeping these wild tools stored away and safe but visible to all, as though he were in total control. It shined brightly, with a cool glow that was almost calling to her. She won't lie, she was definitely tempted to take it out and use it, but she held back.

           It should've been in the museum but Beast requested it out so her mom would be ready to bring Jax in to the Isle of the Doomed. It was only a matter of time, she knew with just Ben and Mal on Jax's side they wouldn't win.

           So all she did was drink some tea and think through today's situation until her mom opened the office door. The room had been warm from the lit fireplace so she shivered from the cool air that came from the hallway. "I swear, they get more entitled every year." She heard her mother muttering as she stacked more papers onto her desk. "Oh, Jane honey," She noticed her daughter on the reading chair in the corner. "I am so sorry you had to wait in here but-"

           "But you wanted me away from the troublemakers, I know." Jane repeated her mothers words from the countless times she referred to the villain kids as troublemakers. She remembered the way her mom always made sure Jane would hide in her office and have her stay quiet no matter what. It was always to be sure that King Beast never associated her daughter with any shenanigans happening surrounding the kingdom.

           The older fairy shook her head, she never did like that Jane had grown closer to the villain kids, let alone be dating one of them. Ever since her daughter and the De Vil boy danced at last years cotillion she had been under more scrutiny than usual. "I don't know why you don't just spend time with other people, like Pin or Aziz or-"

           "Or Jordan?" Jane cut in.

            Her mother was visibly stunned at the name of the genie's daughter, "No." She spoke low.

           "Why not? What's so bad about Jordan?" She was asking sarcastically, they both knew that. And they both knew why Jane had to avoid the girl and vice versa.

           "You know why you shouldn't hang around her." She heard her mumble as she tried to look busy, putting various files and papers away in drawers.

           "Right, almost forgot, if Beast finds out that the magic kids were hanging out for even a minute there'd be an immediate search party and dungeon call."

           "Jane-"

           That's when she stood up from her chair, pointing towards the encased wand."I honestly don't know why you can't just take that wand and spell him so he'd stop this anti-magic fake utopia." She started pacing around the room

           "Sweetheart, your emotions are getting the best of you. Please, calm yourself before-" Jane cut her off and kept on pacing.

           "And it'd be so easy too! Just a simple revak spell and he'd start doing the right thing!"