𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡. 𝑑𝑜𝑜𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑚

♝♗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓:

𝐷 𝑂 𝑂 𝑀 𝐴 𝑁 𝐷 𝐺 𝐿 𝑂 𝑂 𝑀

"Jax is here? In Auradon?" Allie couldn't decide between being shocked or happy. But after a little while, she was left with fright. She was afraid of what would happen if the rulers discovered her friend. She understood why they kept it from her for all those months, one false move and she'd be forced to go straight to the king and queen with new information. Though she'll admit that it hurt that he'd been there for a while without her knowing, before reminding herself that it was safer that way. She was just thankful that thanks to Jane, she no longer had to live with that curse.

"He won't be for much longer if anyone sees him," Wyc mentioned, "And now that everyone's awake? He's a sitting duck."

Jane was quick to try and bring some optimism to the group, "Not if Jax gets to Harry in time, he and the villain kids could help him get back to you guys."

"We would, he's our friend," Gil nodded in agreement.

"He's our family," Wyc got defensive, "I'd like to know more about this pirate boyfriend, why hasn't Jax mentioned him before? Why didn't he tell us any of this? And why the hell would he sacrifice going home for this guy?" But Wyc knew why Jax risked it, the dumbass fell in love. He knew that he just didn't understand it. Wyc didn't like admitting it, but he's never been in love before, he didn't know what it was like, so he didn't understand why Jax would leave to go find him.

And that was when Binx decided to get on everyone's nerves. "I know why he didn't tell us," The werecat motioned to Wyc, Allie, and himself. He swayed playfully around all of them, like a cat toying with a mouse. "Blondie over here wasn't even allowed to know Jax was around, but us?" He gestured to himself and Wyc, "Pff, do you know how much pressure and doubt we would've put on the kid?" He kept swaying, "If I knew about this pirate dude, I would've said that I expected it from Hatter, and that's exactly what he didn't want. He didn't want us to doubt him, he didn't want us to think that the mission escaped his head every now and then so he could get laid." As he said those last words, Jane and Gil exchanged a glance, remembering where they found the werecat when the kingdom was asleep. "But what I don't get is why he never told you," He finally landed in front of Ruby, his tone teasing. "Oh, yeah, I know that look. You've worn it very few times but I know that's what you look like when you're caught off guard. Your brave little Hatter was getting attached to something from this place. If you knew that," He wagged his finger as if scolding a child, "He'd probably lose your trust. And I'm sure he thought that you'd just be devastated when you learned that your little followers aren't as loyal as you thought they'd be." He grinned at the inconvenience and the fact that someone kept something from Ruby.

" He grinned at the inconvenience and the fact that someone kept something from Ruby