3- The Devil is Free

Daisy

"Hello girls."

"Hi Mrs. Cul."

"Please call me Tina. I feel old when you say that."

"Okay." Kyra smiles.

She lets us in. "Do any of them have any allergies?" Kyra asks.

"No." I nod, silently listening.

"How old are they?"

"9 and the twins are 5. Oh yeah. Girls. I have an older boy who will probably not be here. He can have his friends over." I nod.

"Okay." Kyra replies. Then a guy walks down a staircase "Honey you ready?"

"Yeah. Let me introduce the kids first. Joey! Dawn! Willow!"

Three kids run down the stairs. The boy is the first one down the stairs. "Joey. This is Daisy and Kyra."

"Hey there." He smirks at Kyra. His dad laughs "Joey stop hitting on your babysitter."

Joey rolls his eyes and walks away. Tina shakes her head, laughing "Okay. She is Willow. And sbe is Dawn." It's easier to tell them apart because they have different eyes and different hair color.

Willow has dark blue eyes and dark brown hair while Dawn has light blue eyes and light brown hair.

"Okay! Bye kids! Love you all! Listen to Kyra and Daisy!"

Then the couple leaves.

~~~

"Are you the sun? Because you light up my whole world." I hear Joey say.

"Daisy!" Kyra yells.

"What?" I respond.

Then the front door opens. I look over and see three boys walk in.

Well . . . fuck.

"Are you a star? Because you are shining bright."

"Daisy! Help me." I laugh "I already dealt with him for an hour. It's your turn. Plus it's only been five minutes for you."

"Are you kidding me?"

"Nope." I say popping the 'p'.

"Joey. Stop hitting on the girls."

"What? I'm just talking."

"You're clearly hitting on them." Willow giggles and runs up to the taller boy "Hunter!"

Dawn runs over and they both hug his legs.

Joey scoffs and eyes Kyra.

Kyra groans and he whispers something in her ear. She gasps and sits there with wide eyes.

"Welp. Kyra is broken."

"Joey!" The guy Hunter scolds.

I can't believe I'm babysitting his siblings.

"I'm going for a walk. Willow? Dawn? Want to come with me?"

"Yeah!" They both say and Kyra leaves with them.

"Hey bo."

"Hey stop hitting on me."

"Nope. I won't stop."

"Why?"

"You've been here for two hours and I haven't seen you with a real smile on your face. So I'll keep talking until a real smile is on your face."

Please boy. I don't smile real smiles.

"Joey. Stop hitting on every girl you see." Joey huffs "Fine. Until later bo."