7- I can't believe it

Daisy

1 month later

I walk downstairs to see my adoptive family. My two oldest brothers are messing around with our youngest brother. Then my older sister is playing dolls with the younger twins. The oldest sister is helping mom cook.

Yeah. Mom could never have kids of her own but wanted a big family. So she adopted all of us.

(Oldest to youngest. When it's twins. The name that's first is the oldest)

The two oldest boys and twins are Ricky and Dicky

Ricky has green eyes and blonde hair and is 5'8 while Dicky has blue eyes and brown hair and is 6'4.

Next is Samantha.

She has brown eyes and white hair and is 5'11. Her hair is natural and she never wears heels.

Next is Abby.

She has bluish, greenish eyes and her hair is redish brownish mix and she's 4'7. Yeah it's her real height. And she's my second older sister.

Next is me.

My eyes change with the seasons. When it's spring and fall, my eyes are brown. When it's summer my eyes are greenish brown. When it's winter my eyes are bluish brown. My hair is brown but when in the light and look very closely, you can see a little red hint to my hair.  I am 5'4.

Next is Marco and Freddy.

Marco has a blue and green eye with grayish hair and is 5'1 while Freddy has silver eyes and his hair is red and is 5'4.

Then it's Mabel and Scoot.

Mabel has no pupils, making her blind, and has snow and is 4'9 white hair while Scoot has one pupil, making her half blind, and has fiery red hair and is 4'7.

Ricky and Dicky are 15.

Samantha is 15.

Abby is 14.

I am 13.

Marco and Freddy are 10.

And Mabel and Scoot are 6.

I walk into the kitchen and start helping mom and Samantha with the food. After everything is done. Abby and Scoot set the table while mom helps the younger twin boys clean up.

I fill the dog's dish and our wolf comes running over.

Yeah. I said wolf.

He looks like a wolfdog but he looks like a dog to a lot of people. But in case, mom has papers for him.

After the younger boy twins wash up and we eat, I take River on a walk. I'm the only one who can control him. All the older kids can't.

He listens to me and follows me around half the time. When I go to bed, he sleeps with me and stays with me the entire night. I can tell because if he stays the entire time, then wherever he layed is really warm.

A cool breeze passes and River growls. I look around in slight fear because I can't hear.

Then I see someone getting attacked. My eyes widen amd River and I run over to the people. River attacks the attacker and I help the person. The guy gets out of River's death grip and runs off. River runs over and starts barking like mad. I look around for someone but no one is coming. I look over the woman to see deep cuts and a lot of bruises on her. And a bullet hole in her leg.

I look at River "Find help." He growls then runs off. Seeing the woman trying to talk to me, I point at my ears and shake my head. Then I rip off some of my pants and tie to around the woman's leg. "Hold both your hands down on each side of the wound. And try to slow down your heart rate." She nods and calms down. Then I see two cops running over with River in front of them.