Six

Luke's POV

I watched Harper move around my bed and make cute sounds while she slept. I watched her feminine frame sleep in my bed and I couldn't help the Small smile that crept to my lips.
I smiled as I remembered everything we did. We've never kissed before, not like this, I mean, we used to have quick lustful kisses when I'm balls deep in her, blowing her brains out but this was different, it was like our first kiss, like my own first kiss. I'm starting to think this is my first time in love and thinking about it, It might actually be my first because I'm that type of guy who doesn't like commitment, I won't say I was a playboy, let's just call it complicated .
I stared at Harper again taking in her features, she was so at peace. Her eyeballs swelled gently under its skin, her hair looked so messy from all the pulling and run through's , and her lips, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath
'I should sleep' I said in my head and slipped under the sheets.
I tried to distract myself but I kept looking at her shoulders, well defined and yet soft and feminine.
Deciding I can't hold it in any longer, I moved closer and held her in my arms, I would do this every time she wants me to. Its unbelievable, she used to be that girl I loved from afar despite knowing her best friend was in love with me and she probably feels no thing for me. I Nuzzled her hair, taking in the sweet strawberry scent coming from it and ended it with a kiss.
After minutes of imagining all the good things we could do together, all the fun, the weekend getaways and dates, I closed my eyes and as soon as my breath was in sync with hers, my world faded into clouds.

AUTHORS NOTE

this is a short chapter.
I included it because I wanted you guys to know how Luke feels about Harper. I hope I communicated the emotions well cos I'm not good at written male POV's. It gets better anyways, I'll keep trying till I get it.
Don't forget to hit the star button and tell your friends about this book.
Also, if you notice any typo, let me know by leaving a comment and you can also meet people in the comment session, share your thoughts and reactions to every paragraph and also ask me questions.
Love y'all🎀💕