Ten

"Harper" Luke called out with a concerned voice but I ignored him, not until Sophia butted in
"Harper, where do you think you're going, you need to explain to me why you are visiting my boyfriend by this time of the night, I need every fucking detail"
"Oh, he is your boyfriend now after you fucked his brother?"
"That is another story for another fucking day bitch"
"So we're doing this now? You're calling me a bitch now?"
"Yes bitch, what are you gonna do?"
"Lets get things straight here, if any one is to get the title of a bitch, it should be you, you're a pussy and a cunt and a whore and everything that explains all the dirty things you do"
"Well, that doesn't exactly get to me but it's enough to make me want to slap your rude mouth , you piece of shit"
"I can't believe I'm getting into this immature fight with you, this is very immature" I said and turned my back to leave. I felt like the hero and the winner of our immature quarrel until Sophia pounced on me
"Immature? You called me immature? Oh my god, you're so dead" she said while pulling my hair so hard, it felt like she was ripping my skull.
"Sophia, this is stupid and you know it, get your filthy hands off my hair bitch"
"Well you have to fight to get it out, you hoe, you were fucking my boyfriend all along, thinking I was stupid enough to not know. Get this, I am not as naive as you are"
"You call me naive all you want but I am wise enough to know that you are the pussy fairy of the nation, you've slept with almost every guy I know , every fucking one and I never had a boyfriend because you fucked the guy I was supposed to be with, all in the name of trying to help and I ignored. Every guy that tells you they like me or try to get me through you, you somehow manipulate them and turn them against me, I did nothing, I kept being friends with you. You broke up with Luke after you fucked his brother and now all because I'm friends with him, you're hurling insults at me and right now you're pulling my hair like the bitch you are. You are a fucking bitch, that is what you are, A bitch" I ended my cry baby insult with the most unexpected, and unladylike action ever, I spat on her face and just like I planned, she released my hair and I took the chance to tackle her to the floor holding her by the neck

"You know me so well, more than anyone and you know that I don't play baby games, I don't get into cat fights either, I punch and I punch hard, don't you dare try this with me, ever, never again, you dog cunt"
I released her neck and stood up, straightening my jogging pants and dusting my converse.
The sound of someone clapping brought me back to the actual scene of the fight, Luke had a worried look over his face but he wasn't looking at me, he was looking at Sophia.
Ethan who just highlighted from his car, I guess, was clapping dramatically
"Wow, that was epic, I always knew you were my kind of girl, you deserve this" he said and brought his two thumbs up, 'Fool' I said in my mind.
Luke looked at me like he was disappointed and then he picked Sophia up and helped her inside,
"Wow, Luke...(I made a dramatic pause and continued) you're unbelievable" I ended my statement and started my journey back home.
I walked angrily till I was out of sight. Once I got out of everyone's sight, I bursted into tears and started walking slowly till I couldn't walk anymore.
My legs were shaking and I felt like I was going to pass out in any moment.
I stopped in the middle of the road and bawled my eyes out till a ray of light brought me back to consciousness. I hurried away from the road to let the owner of the car drive past but instead they slowed down and a part of me happily assumed it was Luke until I heard Ethan's voice
"Hop in, cry baby" Ethan said and I had no other choice than to do as he said cos I had no strength left in me.
When I got into the car, Ethan fastened my seatbelt for me and continued talking
"Do you know what a playboys first rule is?( he paused and looked at me for an answer but when he got none, he continued) A playboy doesn't get attached. A clearer definition is, A playboy does not fall in love. Why? Love is just another excuse for heartbreaks, crying and moping around, another excuse for staying in bed all day, skipping work and missing out on fun. I am that type of guy who wouldn't miss clubbing on a Friday night for no thing, nah, not when all those free asses are hanging, waiting to be popped by a joystick.
You know the essence of all these stupid talks? Love is real but practically speaking, its bullshit. People say love is built on trust and trust itself is just another bullshit, common, cheer up, Just like there are asses out there, there are also free joysticks out there too, do you want to know the best part? Joysticks are easier to get cos they are desperate. Luke is just another asshole, I am an asshole too, assholism runs in the family and you just have to know your way around.
Well, long story short, (he turned his face to me) I don't know where you live" I caught a whiff of alcohol the moment he said live
"Ethan, have you been drinking?"
"Yes, so what?" He replied
"Oh my God, are you trying to get us killed???. Stop this car right now, STOP THE CAR" I shouted and Ethan brought the car to a halt.
"Now come to the passengers sit"
After we successfully swapped places and I was driving, I ignored every bullshit Ethan was spewing knowing now that he is drunk.
We finally got to the front of my house and I sighed knowing the night is going to be so long