Eight

The disturbing ring from my phone finally woke me up from my beautiful sleep, heck.
I grabbed the phone with my left hand, causing my ball and socket joint to stretch out with a loud crack.
"Hello" I managed to say after picking up the phone
"Hey baby" the cheerful voice from the other side of the phone managed to bring the whole of me back to the stream of consciousness
"Sophia?"
"What, you deleted my number?"
"Of course I didn't delete your number, I just didn't check the caller ID"
"Hmm, okay"
"I'm surprised though, you bitched off on your own and decided now is the time to come back, huh?" I said with a smile, a nervous one of course, I'm seeing her ex boyfriend and it makes me so uneasy
"Lol, you're still the queen of confusing sarcasms, ain't you" she said and laughed over the phone.
I know she missed me, she was always the good friend who would do everything to be with me and I was the one who'd stay at home and try to hide away from the world.
"You' there?"
"Yeah" I replied Snapping out of my thoughts
"So, I was thinking we could hang out like we used to, you know"
"That would be cool and I would love to but somehow, I've been busy so even if I want to, it can't happen anytime soon, I mean next week is okay but this week is definitely not it"
"I understand, I wasn't thinking today or tomorrow either so take your time and we can always check up on each other, mm?"
"Sounds good"
"Okay girly, Bye, I love ya"
"Bye" I managed to reply and ended the call.
Sophia is just so cheerful and she is everything that I'm not. She's got the curves, the voice, and she is so beautiful. Don't get me wrong, I'm not jealous, its just that, whenever she is around, I feel like I become insignificant and I don't want that to happen with Luke.
I got out of bed and walked to my kitchen yawning with my mouth as wide as the asshole of an elephant.
I peeked into my fridge for a quick fix for my stomach and settling for peanut butter and bread, I picked out my salty peanut butter and grabbed the carton of milk.
I took a swig off the milk and slammed it on my kitchen island like a crazy lady being dared to chug a bottle of tequila.
After returning the milk carton into the fridge, I brought out the bread and took four slices. After spreading the peanut butter on each of them, I placed them on each other and took a large bite, leaving a well defined outline of my teeth on it.
"Mmm" I moaned in satisfaction and moved to my room to carry on with the business of the day.

AUTHORS NOTE

SOMEHOW, LUKE DOESN'T COME IN THIS CHAPTER AND I'M NOT SURE HE WILL BE ON THE NEXT COS HE WILL BE BUSY CAUSING TROUBLES THAT WILL AFFECT BOTH HIM AND HARPER IN CHAPTER TEN, WANT TO FIND OUT WHY HE WON'T BE ON CHAPTER NINE AND THE BIG DRAMA THAT WILL GO DOWN IN CHAPTER TEN, READ ON BEBITOS
😚😚😚😍😘