40

"Jeno, you here for Jaemin- you ok??" Jaehyun answered to the continuous knocks on the door

"Y-Yeah I ran because I wanted to get here quick. And yeah I'm here for Jaemin. Is he in his room??" Jeno asked

"Yep. You know where it is" He said and opened the door fully to let jeno in

"Thanks Hyung" jeno said and sprinted upstairs To Jaemin's room and barged in, scaring Jaemin.

"Sorry. Just making sure you ain't dead" jeno said and closed the door. He sat on Jaemin's bed and looked straight into his eyes

"Wrists Jaemin" Jaemin sighed and showed him the new scars and fresh cuts on his wrist. Jeno sighed before getting up and picking up Jaemin to take him to his bathroom. He placed Jaemin on the counter and took the first aid kit. This has become a regular thing for them two. Jeno had come over sometimes before and has noticed the scars on his wrists.

"Jae, please stop doing this. I hate to see this, especially on you, I can't bare it on you"

"Yeah but that's because you see me as a friend, you would say you care" Jaemin said but realised what he said and covered his mouth

"Jeno I-"

"No it's fine Jae, I get it"

"No jeno please I didn't mean it. I'm sorry" Jaemin said and the tears fell again. Jeno quickly hugged him, not caring if the blood got on his shirt.

"Shhh don't cry" jeno whispered in Jaemin's ear and drew circles on his back to calm him down.

"I'm gonna clean up your wrists and then we can go back to the bed and cuddle alright" Jaemin nodded on Jenos chest and leaned back, tears still leaving his eyes.

After jeno wrapped his wrists he picked up Jaemin and took him to his bed.

"Jeno, don't lay me down, wait" Jaemin said and jeno sat him on the edge of the bed. Jaemin moved the blanket and picked up the razor and got up again and took it to the bathroom. He came back and hugged jeno again, which he hugged back.

"Jeno, I'm sorry for being a burden to everyone, and mostly you, you always have to deal with my useless shit and I'm sorry. I really am"

"Jae, you are not a burden stop saying you are, you are loved by everyone ok? Fuck that dude I don't remember his name and his name doesn't deserve to be remembered because we don't give a shit about him. But Jae listen, we care for you and love you ok. Please don't do this again" jeno said and picked Jaemin up to lay him down on the bed and laid next to him.

"Jeno.. thank you" Jaemin said before he fell asleep. Jeno smiled and pecked his forehead, not realising his actions until after. But he didn't have to tell renjun, he's been hanging out with Jisung and chenle a lot anyway so he probably would forget about it.

If jeno was honest, he feels like he's starting to get feeling for the boy in his arms, but he didn't mind, he didn't know why but he felt like his relationship with renjun was slowly fading, he knows that bad but what can he do, he wants renjun happy and He's sure he would want the same. Jeno took the bed covers and covered them both up.

Jeno wrapped his arms around Jaemin again before falling asleep next to him