58

Floating. Floating is what he felt.
Happiness. Happiness is the same but mixed together made them both feel ecstatic at this moment.

One small action made them both feel like they were floating in happiness, floating towards heaven.

But one was scared. Scared that this is all a dream and he'll wake up next to no one and in the same mess he was in. Scared that it'll soon all be over, weather it's death that takes it away or a person walking down the street.

Both don't know what the future will hold for them both, but they want to cherish the moments they have together.

The younger sat up and sighed. One question that would always pop into his mind would ruin every moment they have and it's starting to annoy him and is getting scared that the other will soon get tired of all the mood swings he gets.

"What's wrong bub" he asked, feeling the other's mood change

"I-I need to be honest now don't I?? It keeps happening. But Jeno, what are we??" He asked Jeno who also sat up.

"Come here" he patted his lap and Jaemin complied

"I honestly think labelling is stupid. We don't need a label to show what we are. But you are mine and only mine" he told Jaemin and closed the gab between them, letting the moment take over.

The kiss that was so innocent and lovely at first quickly turned into a heated make out season.

Jaemin moaned as he felt jeno leave butterfly kisses on his jaw down to his neck.

Pecking his lips he smiled at the younger before hugging him.

"You really do know how to tease don't you" Jaemin whispered in a deep voice which almost made jeno kiss him again. Almost. But he didn't because he knew Taeyong and Jaehyun are downstairs and knew they would hear

"You haven't seen the full package yet sunshine" the tone of voice made Jaemin moan and grab his hair

"The show me" he said and smashed his lips against his, making jeno groan.

"What about Jaehyun and Taeyong" jeno asked as he moved away for air.

"Stay here" Jaemin whispered and got off his lap before going out the door. He came back with a smile and closed and locked the door

"They were going out anyway for a date. They didn't find it weird me asking because I always ask to see when I get alone time but I don't thing they trust me now but with you here they know I won't do anything and I told them to buy us some snacks for later. You're welcome by the way" Jaemin said and climbed back on his lap to take him into another heated kiss.